Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:34 am

I looked up towards the pitch and could see the yellow of Hufflepuff flying around. The closer we got, the more nervous I became. I looked towards the pond and could see, by the actions, James, Remus and Peter, and who I figured to be Ember and Lilly as well. I looked at Sirius. "Y-You can go be with them if you'd like. I think once I am sitting, I'll be okay." I really didn't think I would be. I was still scared to see what would happen once practise was over, but I think I could do it by myself.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:40 pm

We flew and I felt my brain clearing a little. I felt horrible, I knew I needed to clear my head. This was sort of helping, but it just needed to be done. I felt better flying around not really thinking about anything just going as fast as I possibly could make this broom go. Completely oblivious to my surroundings.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:43 pm

As I waited for Sirius to reply, I looked up at the flying figured and could tell by the flying pattern of one, that it was Ted. I felt my heart skip a beat, as it always did when I watched Ted flying and doing the sport that he loved. I just hoped that he could still love me.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:59 pm

" If you're sure..." I said with a reassuring pat, " You know I can come with you if you need me too. " I said to her with a smile. I knew this would be tough but I couldn't really be ther for her. I mean with her, just to be there talking to him. " It'll work itself out.." I gave my cousin a hug and slowly walked off towards the group.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:08 pm

I watched as Sirius walked away. I needed to do this myself. I couldn't hold onto Sirius forever.
I took a deep breath and headed on. Once at the pitch, I took the stairs up to the stands. I found my perfect seat, away from all the other spectators that were there to watch. I looked up at the sky, found Ted and watched him, keeping my hands in my jacket pockets. My left hand was holding the letter tight in my grasp as I watched him. I will get down to the bottom of this, one way or another. I will find out why Ted decided he wanted to do this.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 pm

I flew by the crowd that had gathered and the corner of my eye I saw one sitting alone, I turned my broom sharply, it was Andromeda. I flew closer, " After practice I'll meet you outside the change room. " I told her I wanted to talk to her then but I feared Amos would lose his mind if I lost my train of thought.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Amos Diggory Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:31 pm

I had the chasers flying around working on passing drills when I noticed Ted had gotten distracted, the distractions name, Andromeda. I smiled slightly, knowing they needed to talk. As most of the girls on the team and around had already heard Ted was on the Market somehow....so there were a lot more spectators then usual.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 pm

I looked down and nodded my head. I hadn't expected him to come at me like that. I had to smile a bit though, maybe he still cared about me. My smile faded fast though. Or maybe he just wants to break up with my in person, make it more final for him. I looked up again. I could see Amos looking towards me, since Ted was just near, but I looked away from him so that I could watch the rest of the practise, or more so Ted.

It was like I was being penetrated with daggers. I looked to my left, knowing no one was to my right since I was nearest the stairs, and could see a bunch of girls staring at me. When I looked, they looked away and started to whisper, but some carried to me.
"I heard they broke up." .. "Maybe she isn't completely over him." .. "We have to get him before she can have him again."
I clenched my jaw, and tightened my hands into fists, crunching up the letter more. So Ted is apparently off the market for not even 24 hours and there are girls already flaunting over him.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:27 pm

I flew over to Amos, " I'm not distracted..." I told my friend who just nodded at me with a yeah right expression on his face. i shook my head, " Just let the bludgers loose.." I said a bit rash. He nodded to me and set them loose. The other beater and I took off in there direction. I hit it as hard as I could to have it go through the goal post. I guess I could've been chaser. " Well, what do you know." I laughed as I flew by some people watching. I rolled my eyes as I heard some of the comments about me being gorgeous and other things like that.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Amos Diggory Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 pm

I raised my eyebrows at least I knew Ted wasn't going to let her being here cause a problem. I smiled as I watched the bludger go through the goal post as some girls . awed at how amazing he is or something to that affect. I flew over, it seems you are gaining quite the fan base there Teddy.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 pm

The comments were getting more and more sexual, making it the much harder for me to just be sitting there and wanting to enjoy this practise. I think I would be perfectly fine right now if these silly girls weren't around. I figured that practise wouldn't be much longer, so I got up from my seat, fixed my jacket to the bit of chill in the air and walked down the stairs. I could hear the girls laughing at me, and saying something about me being a failure at being able to get Ted back. I wanted them to hurt, and I wanted them to hurt bad, but I wouldn't do it, not here, not where Ted could see me being evil like my family. I was going to sit down by the change room, but I figured I wouldn't be safe there, so I went around the corner, somewhere where no one would even see me and sat down on the ground and just held onto my self as I could hear the girls. I pulled out Ted's letter and stared at the crinkled paper.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:51 pm

So, Amos finally gave up a bit, " Alright we'll be back here tomorrow for another practice. " He finished and I had to pull a robe around me. I had taken my shirt off but I would not like to hear comments being made about me. We touched ground and went towards the change room where I met up with Andromeda. "uh..Hi."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 pm

I looked up at Ted. Damn, he looked so good when he was sweating. I just wanted to jump him, but I couldn't, not after what he did to me. I stood up. I could see all his new fan girls coming towards us. "I am not talking here." I walked away before he could answer that. He would follow me if he really wanted to talk. All he had to do was choose between me and fan girls. I really hoped that he would choose me. I could see Sirius and his crew heading back up to the school, so I decided I would head in the direction of the tree they were always at and started walking that way.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:01 pm

I frowned as she walked away, this whole thing is not just my fault. I looked to the crowd of girls coming towards me, then back to Andromeda. " Dro.." I said as I caught up to her. " I figured it would be the best way to do that...after your sisters tore me a new one....I figured it'd be the easiest way for us to go on... because I'm not good enough for you so I tried to make you mad at me because of it. " I explained as the girls were near us. I sighed, looking back. " You lot....go somewhere else please..." I said to them as they just giggled at me.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 pm

I stopped under the tree and I looked at him. "Not good enough for me? Not good enough for me? Don't you ever say that!" I pushed his chest, although he barely moved. "You think that the blood that flows through your veins matters to me? As long as there is blood in you, and your heart is pumping, it doesn't matter what kind it is." I paused for a second, but I wanted it all out before he could say anything. "Does my sisters opinion on our relationship matter so much to you, that you have to send me this?" I pulled out the crunched up letter. "If you don't want to be with me, say it! Just say it all ready! Tell me you don't love me and then walk away from me because my love for you is stronger then anything. So just say it. Tell me you really don't love me Ted." I felt like I was starting to get hysterical and I could feel the tears building in my eyes and then slowly rolling down my cheeks. I didn't want to lose him, but if he really didn't love me anymore and didn't want to be with me anymore, then I didn't want to bother him and hang off him like a puppy.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next