Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Character Chat 1

+11
Elisabetta Domenici
Jayden Keyes
Sandra Brown
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Aimee Thomas
Jennifer Dawson
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Sirius Black
Ryleigh Taylor
Aquarius Avery
Lily M. Evans Potter
15 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

In Character Chat 1  - Page 3 Empty Re: In Character Chat 1

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:13 am

Oh look a bitchy Black, and what a surprise she's talking about blood supremacy AGAIN. I never thought it would come out of her mouth, she seems like such a lovely and caring person *pretty sarcastic*
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:14 am

A wretched little bitchy black... It's wonderful isn't guys? .... and *fixing his pants* You'll pay for that blondy
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarius Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:18 am

I could hear her steps; I could hear her breath on the back on my neck. I grinned at her words, “I couldn’t agree with you more, Bellatrix” I turned to her embracing her in a hug, “How was your summer, darling?” I couldn’t hide the pleasure of being around her again. She seemed a little stiff, surprised… She stiffened a little in my arms. I could tell something was wrong. She looked away, hiding sadness in her eyes. She then looked back at me and smiled; I may have been misguided. Bellatrix black was never sad or in sorrow. It was simply not her.
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:22 am

“My summer was good, thank you, Avery…” I hope he didn’t see my reaction, I really hope. Suddenly, an annoying voice of a girl rang in my ear. I decided to ignore it, immaturity was not my style. It was below me to even answer to such filth. Avery on the other hand stiffened, I hoped for his restrain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarius Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:26 am

I really sometimes could not stand the annoyance of Gryffindors, their bickering got to me, and it was a good opportunity to put them in their place, “Your sarcasm is quite plain. If I was in your place I would have hardly ever opened my mouth. Please do us all a favor and shut it; no need to prove your stupidity even more.” I said simply.
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 am

Take your own advice there Avery
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:34 am

And if you actually used your brain if you even had one, I don't think you do, you'd realize that I'm a Ravenclaw and not a Gryffindor. *rolls eyes at Avery* *turns to Sirius* And no you won't, you love me to much
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:35 am

I squeezed his shoulder in an attempt to stopping him. I could not hide a smile through. It was hard not to enjoy their reactions. But unfortunately business could not wait. I took his hand in mine and drag him towards the door, “Let’s go Avery. Don’t waste your energy on creatures inferior to your intelligence. You are going to make her head implode. Besides, we have business to attend.” I smirked in him. It was true; Lucius, Evan and Rudolphus were waiting for us in the field. They had something interesting to show us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:39 am

ha! love you to much.... I think you're just hoping Wink
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarius Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:41 am

I cocked my eyebrow at the girl, “I never said you were a Griffindor… On the other hand, I would say I am quite surprised you landed yourself in Ravenclaw. But oh well, I guess you could be smart in books and be a complete dunderhead when it comes to figure of speech…” I could feel Bella shaking with supresed laughter, “Sirius, just *I took a breath* just give up. You cannot even insult me properly so don’t even try.”
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:44 am

I was admiring Avery more and more with every word he said. I was on the verge of tears when he turned towards Sirius. I was in no mood for a conversation dueling but this was just too priceless… "Lets go.." I mustered to squeeze out of myself without bursting into giggles.

Last edited by Bellatrix Black on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:44 am

*grins* can't insult you...... you don't know me well do you there Avery...no.. so I shut my mouth if I were you...before I'm made to shut it for you...better?
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarius Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:51 am

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, yeah… I am sure you and Potter would corner me in the corner one day and make me beg for your forgiveness… Since neither of you have enough balls to confront me, or anyone else in this school for that matter, one on one… Until then, don’t even try to scare me with your pointless threats, you little winy bitch. Go and cry to mama Potter some more about your misfortunes. “
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:52 am

*glares at Avery* How about you shut the fuck up or I will do it for you. And your infatuation with the Black sisters is pathetic. Andromeda Black is never going to like you. You're too much of an asshole.
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:56 am

I could not hold it any longer, I started laughing. I have not laughed in month! How could Avery sum up the all the things I was feeling towards Sirius in such a good way. Taylor’s words made me stop. So Avery was smitten by my sister? That was quite interesting information. I could see him slightly blush before speaking, “All you people do is throw pointless threats. All it is, is just talk, nothing more. So here I am, go and try attacking me and risk of being expelled or even worth. “

I could feel her words were getting to him. I drag him out of the room throwing glares at the Ravenclaw girl and at Sirius. Nothing of what Avery has said wasn’t true. “Relax, Avery, we will have our day. Just leave them alone. They are pointless, they are nothing. Lets go…”

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next