Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Character Chat 1

+11
Elisabetta Domenici
Jayden Keyes
Sandra Brown
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Aimee Thomas
Jennifer Dawson
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Sirius Black
Ryleigh Taylor
Aquarius Avery
Lily M. Evans Potter
15 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

In Character Chat 1  - Page 12 Empty Re: In Character Chat 1

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:06 am

Sigh of relief, maybe then he can forget about me. He may be happier with someone knowing they are there for him. I feel bad but I am with James and that is who I am going to be with.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:19 am

Jerith chuckled again. "I wonder if Snivellus is going to come back in here with his tail tucked between his legs." He slammed his book shut and threw it down on the floor, causing several students to glare at him. He sneered at all of them. "Oh don't even start. None of you were really studying, anyway. Not with that beautiful love scene that just took place here earlier."

He stood up and stretched. "I rather hope Betta beats the crap out of him. Perhaps then she'll see who's there for her and who's not."
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:40 pm

rolling my eyes, well it could have gone a lot worse. I shrugged, " Well, it's not our concern on how that goes it's all up to them. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:01 am

"I hate to disappoint you, McKennon, but I didn't beat the crap out of him." Betta snapped, having returned to the room just in time to hear Jerith's last statement. "It was quite the opposite, actually..." she murmured, absent-mindedly touching her lips. "It was nothing like you wanted it to be, Jerith."
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 am

"Hey McKennon...watch this." Severus grinned, pulling Betta close to him, spinning her around, then kissing her yet again. After a long moment, he looked back at Jerith, who had an unmistakably angry scowl plastered on his face. "Bet you never got to do that, did you? That's okay...I'm sure you'll be able to console yourself with that sixth-year Hufflepuff girl who's always making goo-goo eyes at you!"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:24 am

"Hello, Elisabetta!" Antonin exclaimed, walking up behind Betta and putting a snake down Betta's shirt. He laughed as Betta screamed and turned around, trying to get it out, then laughed even harder when she yanked her shirt out of her skirt; a moment later, a small green snake slithered down her stomach, over her skirt, down her legs, and onto the floor.

"I think he likes you, Betta." he commented, holding the snake up and threatening to put it down her shirt yet again. "You should make friends with him, you know."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:34 am

"Dolohov! Ugh! You are an absolute freak of nature!" Betta shouted in horror, taking several steps back even as Antonin moved forward. "Get that thing away from me...eww...eww...get it away! Oh, I hate you!"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12