Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD  Empty Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:15 am

Josh and I had some plans to go flying, it was a beautiful afternoon and miraculously we both had a few free periods. I had both of our brooms in my hands as I walked. I was able to get Josh's broom by accio. " Simple enough." I said with a grin. I maneuvered the brooms in my hands as I went to meet Josh.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD  Empty Re: Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD

Post  Joshua Weasley Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:40 am

I was waiting in the entrance hall near where Alysha and I would head to the grounds to do some flying.  I leaned against the stone wall by an open window, enjoying the light breeze kissing my cheek.  When I turned to scan the crowd I saw my lovely ex walking towards me.  Reinette was still quite a lovely girl, but she was nothing compared to my Alysha.  I was unsure what Reinette would be wanting of me now.  I, of course, still civil to her.  There was no reason to be rude to each other even after a breakup.  I was unsure what she would want of me.  I knew that if Ally saw the two of us together she would end up getting the wrong impression or something.  I could not help but get a little nervous when Rein walked up to me.  I smiled politely and we made some small talk.  I started to dismiss her because I knew that Alysha was going to be getting here shortly when I suddenly felt myself be pushed against the stone wall and Reinette's lips against mine.  What the bloody hell?
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD  Empty Re: Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:50 am

I rounded the corner to the entrance hall when I saw Josh and I was smiling, then it left my face as I saw what he was doing. Reinette, I dropped the brooms on the ground. I had too much emotion right now. I felt tears welling in my eyes, I turned right back around. I needed to make sure I got the hell out of there. I was going to kill him when I got my barrings back. " I'm a bloody fool..." I muttered. We had been together for almost two years now taking a couple months or so. This is what happens, I found myself picking up the pace until my legs could no longer take me. I found myself leaning on a statue which was the only thing I wanted to lean on right now. In these situations where I am upset I was normally able to go to Josh but what now.

Tears falling from my eyes I wiped them away angrily. Knowing someone around them saw me, he had to know by now. I was expecting something to happen. Him just somehow know where I would be. There was nothing I wanted more than to be held by him. I ran a hand through my hair as I looked at the ground. Hearing some explosions, I expected it was either Jacob or Tori and Ren.I looked over to the noise and figured I would wait and see while I wiped my eyes.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:09 am

For only a moment I hesitated against the familiar lips before I pushed her away.  "Rein!  What the bloody hell?" I said, moving out from between her and the wall.  I had no idea what she was thinking.  I could not even say anything else to her; I looked around and saw two broomsticks on the floor.  I walked over to them and picked them up, slowly rising.  I wanted to find Ally and explain what had happened... but I stopped walking when I realized what she must have seen and how heart broken she must feel.  I moved to sit on a bench and leaned the broomsticks against the wall and put my face in my hands.  I truly hoped that Reinette would know what was good for her and not approach me right now.  I had no idea how I was going to get Alysha to even talk to me.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Weasley Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:20 am

We had just dealt with a few slytherins, we may have had them stuck to each other. Maybe they'll be best friends by the time the solvent gets loose. Laughing we turned the corner and saw a familiar face sitting down by a suit of armour. I nudged my sister and pointed over to Ally. We strided over I sat down beside her. " What happened?"
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:27 am

I was still chuckling until Tori pointed out the wreck that was Alysha.  I crossed my arms as I walked over to her.  Tori asked what had happened and I automatically went to the next one.  "What did Josh do this time?" I inquired.  I was going to kill my cousin and I did not even need to know what the reason was to do it, either.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:31 am

I took a few deep breaths, " We had plans to go flying...and when I got to where I was supposed to meet him........Reinette....she had him against the wall and was kissing him. " I said quietly. I was able to go through the sentences without turning it into sobbing. " I am SO mad...and yet...heart broken...he didn't even seem to care that she did it either. Just let it happen..." I finished wiping my eyes. I was glad they were here.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 am

"He WHAT?!" I said, enraged at my cousin.  I looked at Victoria and then back at Alysha.  "I'm going to kill him."  I started to roll up my sleeves to go ahead and find Josh and kick his arse.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Weasley Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:43 am

I nodded to my sister, " We'll take you to your common room first....when we're done with him...you can rest easy he'll come talk to you or whatever you like.." I told her as we helped her up. She looked at us and smiled. She shook her head, saying she just wanted to stay there for a bit. I nodded to her and looked to my sister, " Well let's go have a chat..." I said as we took off to go give Josh a piece of our mind. Doing this to Alysha....pig.
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:03 am

I looked at Ally.  "Do you want us to at least get someone else to come be with you?" I asked, wondering if we should get Sedona or Maggie over here to help them.  But then again, I really loved the idea of a so called chat.  More like I was going to punch Josh in the face.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:08 am

I nodded to them, " We could get one of them...please?" I asked. I just didn't want to be alone. I needed some company. I don't want to go back to the Common Room.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:24 am

I looked around, hoping that I would see one of them milling about.  I would even grab Davy if I saw him first.  Then I saw Sedona.  I walked up to her and took her by the arm.  "Short version:  Josh is a prick.  Ally is upset.  You're staying with her while we go kick some arse," I informed her as I stole her away from the group she was talking to without apologizing to them.  Ally was much more important right now.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:26 am

I was quite surprised when I was practically abducted by Serenity, then I heard the explanation and saw Alysha.  There would be no argument from me.  I nodded at the twins to go deal with their cousin and I stayed with Ally.  "What happened?" I asked gently, knowing that if Ally did not want to talk about it, she would not.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:23 am

I looked to Dona and smiled sort of. " you know josh went out with reinette. Well, we were suppose to go flying and I caught them kissing...." I wiped my eyes. " Sedona, why am I so upset...should I listen to the reasoning..i don't like the idea. She must have done it knowing I was coming." I said leaning on Sedona.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:38 am

I put my arm around Ally and sighed.  I could not believe that Joshua kiss his ex!  I bit my lip slightly, unsure of what to say to my best friend.  "Honey... not that I could see Josh doing this, but are you sure it was all Reinette?" I asked quietly.  I would never think that Josh would cheat on Ally, the two of them were perfect with each other.  But then again, who knew what secrets men can keep without telling people?  Take Leo for example... he was turned into a vampire last year and I knew no one knew what he was except for his immediate family members -- the Lupin trio, their parents, his grandparents, his mum and dad, and only I was the one outside of that who knew.  I knew my parents did not know even.  It was all Leo's choice... but maybe this was all Josh's choice, too.  "You and I both know why you're so upset -- you and Josh have been dating for nearly two years.  It would be a bad sign if you weren't this upset," I told her honestly.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum