Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My disguise and excuses have worn so thin -- Summer 1994

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My disguise and excuses have worn so thin -- Summer 1994 - Page 2 Empty Re: My disguise and excuses have worn so thin -- Summer 1994

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:10 am

I was glad that bill came in to help with the twins, but I really did not want to see him right now.  He was paining me more than anything right now by not being honest with me.  What was he hiding?  I took Seth back to the kitchen to get him some food while bill followed me with Rosalynn.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

My disguise and excuses have worn so thin -- Summer 1994 - Page 2 Empty Re: My disguise and excuses have worn so thin -- Summer 1994

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:20 am

I was always put into a better mood when I was around the kids.  It made me really question what I wanted to do, though.  I should just become a family with Annette and them... but did I want them to grow up in a home in which there was not a lot of love?  I could not do that -- not when the Weasley family was the way it was.  "How's my baby girl?" I asked Rosalynn, who answered me with a giggle.  "I think it's time to get something into your tummy..."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:53 pm

I loved seeing Bill with the kids, it made me nearly forget that he was hiding something from me.  I smiled at him, cooing at Seth as well.  We moved in unison with each other, each of us fulfilling the duties we always did while we made them each a bowl of food.  As we sat feeding them, I looked over at Bill.  "So... did you still want to do date night tomorrow?  If not, I'll call the sitter..." I said softly, wiping some food off of Seth's chin.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:29 pm

I looked over at her and smiled, putting that mask back on my face that I was so used ot putting there.  "No, I still want date night," I assured her, reaching for her hand and giving it a squeeze before focusing my attention back to our daughter.  "I want to spend as much time with just us as we can manage wiht the sitter," I added, smiling.  And that was the truth.  If I spent more time with Annette with just us... maybe I would start to feel the way I used to feel with her.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:55 am

I was not sure if his smile was genuine, but it was better than the strained look that he had on his face before in the kitchen.  I nodded at him as I wiped Seth's chin as he had made a mess of himself.  "Okay," I said, trying to match his smile and to get rid of my doubts.  "That sounds lovely, Bill."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:31 am

It was hard to tell what Annette was thinking.  "We'll have a nice time, I'm sure," I said, trying to be the supportive boyfriend that I used to be to her.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:33 pm

I coudl see how Bill was forcing all of this.  I sighed and smiled the best tha I could.  "I'll get the twins in the bath and ready for bed.  Then I'm going to relax -- I've got a migraine an I think a long bath will be good for this momma," I said to him, picking Seth out of his highchair and moving to his sister.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:44 pm

I looked at her and stodo up, grabbing Ros.  "Let me give them a bath down here and you go up and start your bath," I suggested to her, wanting her to relax as she was with the kids a lot more than I was.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:29 am

That sounded like the Bill I fell in love with.  I looked at him and smiled.  "Well, I suppose that sounds like a deal," I said to him.  "But at least let me help you get them started off since they can be a handful."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:29 pm

I nodded at her.  "Alright," I said, not going to deny the help.  She was right; they were a handful at first to get into the bath.  Once we got them in there, I watched Ann go to the master suite to get into our tub. I played with the twins, the bubbles and their rubber dragons floated around them.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:59 am

I was so grateful to Bill at the moment.  I sunk down into my hot bubble bath and just closed my eyes.  The candle light was flickering, filling the room with a nice aroma.  I could hear the faint giggles from the twins and Bill's hearty laugh.  I really hoped that whatever I felt was wrong, was not the case.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:48 pm

I got the twins situated and in their jammies.  I even got them into their cribs alright.  I went downstairs and poured two glasses of wine and went back up to the master bath where Annette was.  I knocked on the door lightly.  "Want a glass of wine with that bath?" I asked her.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:23 am

I opened my eyes and looked over at Bill with a smile on my face.  I took the glass that he was offering me and was surprised that he sat down and leaned against the tub.  "Thank you," I said to him.  "Are the twins down for bed?"  Had i really been up here that long?  I guessed so since the bubbles were much lower than I remembered them being.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:06 pm

I took a swig of my glass of wine before answering her.  "Yeah, they're down," I said to her.  "Now... my question is... is it time to put you down for bed?"  I smirked over at her through me getting another drink.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:08 am

I nearly choked on my wine when he said that.  I had not been expecting it, that was for sure.  I swallowed and smiled at him.  "I do believe it is time to head that way... why don't you find something to relax yourself before heading in for the night?" I suggested to him.  He always seemed so tense these days and he always did his best to let me loosen up, I wanted to return the favor.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next