Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is dangerous to confuse vengeance with justice---TBD

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It is dangerous to confuse vengeance with justice---TBD  Empty It is dangerous to confuse vengeance with justice---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:53 am

It had been a week and a half, my mother thought also everyone else especially George seemed to think I came back here to soon. I needed to, I was having horrible sleep. Nothing helped not sleep potions, nightmares just woke me up. Showed me horrible things that could have happened and yet showed me how much I owed George, Fred and of course Dean. I had took to the room of requirement figuring it was the best place. I had work out clothes I had put on. I was getting this anger out of me, the whole room was set up like a gym. Punching bag and all. "Good..." I dropped my bag and walked over to the punching bag. Hit it hard and watched it bounce back. I could only have it replay in my mind over and over.

I had lost so much sleep, I had turned into such a scared timid girl, this was not me at all. I had to overcome this. One way or another I would figure this out. I started hitting it as I felt the gashes tug at my stretching them. It stung but it just made me work more. " Not happening again.. " I repeated as I put on some music. I began hitting it really hard and found myself crying. I was broken I hated being weak. I had pulled out some weapons that were given to me as I found targets appearing, I really like this room. They were all on the opposite side of the room, I started jumping and flipping around hitting the targets. Finally I threw my weapon at the final target and hit it in the center. I hurt everywhere it didn't matter. I was getting this out of me. Breathing deeply as I walked over to the punching bag again. I was tired warm and angry, just hitting the bag as I shouldn't be exerting myself this much. I would anyway, it helped ignore it in a sense.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

It is dangerous to confuse vengeance with justice---TBD  Empty Re: It is dangerous to confuse vengeance with justice---TBD

Post  Addison Logan Black Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:19 am

I was worried about Dean and Elena; Dean was worried about Elena.  Instead of him seeming overbearing, I assured him I would go find Elena and check in on her.  I would understand things probably a little better than he would of what Lenni may be thinking.  Not that this had happened to me... but I at least thought on the same line as Lenni.  Dean would have totally overreacted.  I finally figured out where she may be.  The room of requirement.  I was going to go in there and probably find her.  I was surprised to be able to walk in and I saw her.  "Lenni..." I said quietly so I wouldn't startled her.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

It is dangerous to confuse vengeance with justice---TBD  Empty Re: It is dangerous to confuse vengeance with justice---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:21 am

I heard my name being called and looked back, " Hey Addie..." I said giving her a smile that was short lived. " What's up?" I asked her while I walked limping and ignoring the dire pain I was in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:33 am

I moved a little closer to her.  "Everything alright?" I asked her, knowing for sure that the answer she would give me was not the truth.  I was sure she owuld say she was fine... when in reality she was anything but.  I looked around and saw that there was a lot of different things that would definitely help her physically... but that would easily heal.  The emotional part would take a lot longer to heal.  And none of this would really help I don't think... not entirely.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 am

I gave a short laugh, " Everything is fine." I said almost through gritted teeth. Trying to stretch it felt all right until I actually attempted to stretch. I looked to her and saw the look I was getting, " Really, I will be fine." I said as I waved my feelings off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:45 am

"Elena," I said seriously.  "I can see right through you.  I can turn the other way and let you keep doing this... but it's not going to get you anywhere.  I don't care if you don't talk to me... but you're going ot have to talk to someone, okay?"  I put my hand on her shoulder to let her know that I was not trying to mean, but I was just concerned and worried about her.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:32 am

Knowing she was right, I sighed. " I don't like being seen as weak.." I said to her as I rubed my scars. Ignoring all of them is the hardest thing ever. I hated feeling this vulnerable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:32 am

"no one views you as weak," I told her. "if anything, I know I think of you as more tough being able to come through all of that the way you did." I didn't even want to think of how I would handle something like that.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:12 am

" I can't sleep Addie....I keep seeing it...sleeping potions no matter what madam pomfrey does I can't sleep. No matter what I seem to do..." I said exasperated. " The scars will heal...but this one stays with you...." I said revealing the traitor carved into my skin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:47 am

I looked at her arm and tried to hide my surprise.  "Lenni..." I said, shaking my head.  I guess I should not be surprised by what the Death EAters do to people.  "I know that anything I say probably won't help.  I have not been in any situation similar to this..."  I sighed and pushed my hair from my face.  "Do you have any idea why they did that to you?"  Perhaps if she talked a little about it would help her be able to sleep or something.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:05 am

Giving her a smile, " Nothing can really help me..." I said as I looked around. " Do I fel good beating this up. yeah, it helped a bit...but I have had such bad sleeping habits now. " Shrugging, " They said it was because I was a black."

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:39 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "I am guessing that beating it up is not helping you heal physically though," I said, leaning against a pillar.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:47 am

I shook my head," I am actually not supposed to be moving a lot at all. It is the only thing that is making this bearable. I have pain for a reason..." I said pulling my hair into a ponytail. " To know I can go through it and it is winning. It's getting to me to much.." I walked over to the punching bag. " To know I can exert some anger and feeling of weakness can get lost."

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:15 am

I sighed.  I pulled my hair back as well and looked at Lenni.  "I am sure you're not," I said, flashing her a smile.  "But I wouldn't be doing my duty as a friend or future sister if I let you go through all this alone.  Besides... if you over do it, you're going ot need help to make it look like you didn't."  I was definitely not dressed to be doing a work out like this, so I waved my wand and my clothes changed into something more bearable to join in with Elena.  I knew it would not be a good idea to elave her alone... I had a feeling that she would end up needing help by the time she was through and I was going ot be there fo her.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:18 am

I laughed, " Sounds good.." I said with a grin. " You will however need this." I said tossing the tape for her hands over. " I know this won't help but it helps momentarily enough to make me hopefully ignore my pain and sleep...and just ignore the scars and just sleep. Really sleep." I explained, " I know that it sounds weird.." I said as I walked over to the punching bag. " I want to know why they seem to have no regrets doing anything..." I said as I hit the bag while she taped up her hands or didn't leaving the option up to her. " Do you know I have nightmares about what ifs....what if George, Dean or Fred didn't make it because of me?" I asked her also telling her, " It kills me to think that they could have died while trying to save me." I said getting more upset and just wanted to hit the bag harder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next