Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing matchmaker -- October 1988

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Playing matchmaker -- October 1988 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing matchmaker -- October 1988

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:20 am

I sighed and grabbed my quill as he started to stretch.  "You're horrible, Charlie.  Why don't you let me study," I suggested, shaking my head again at him.  I looked up at him and smiled as he grinned back at me.  This was ridiculous... but I did like the way the thought made me feel.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Playing matchmaker -- October 1988 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing matchmaker -- October 1988

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:22 am

I grinned and clapped Bill on the shoulder as I left.  I walked out of the library and now I had to find Tonks.  I guess I would try the Great Hall first... it was close to lunch time so perhaps she would be there.  If not, then I'd go down to the Hufflepuff common room and go in and find her.  I didn't care about those types of rules...
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:16 am

I was heading to the Great Hall, it was close to lunch time and thankfully charms just ended and I had some time to eat. I looked to my right and I tripped over my own feet. Crashing into a nearby body of armour, everything landed on me with a crash.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:37 pm

I knew it would not take me long to find Tonks... and that was when I heard the crash.  Found her.  I walked over and waved my wand, making the armour rise into its original positioning.  "You know... they just put that there," I teased, offering her my hand so she could get up.  Poor thing... always running into things... like my brother's arms.  I had to contain my evil laughter.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:48 am

I scowled taking my friends hand, " Well it's their fault then, if it's new how am I supposed to know it's there.." I said with a laugh. Looking to him, " What's up with you?" I asked him, " something is up..." I said, times like this he wishes I couldn't read him.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:38 am

I grinned.  "What on earth are you talking about?" I asked, having mixed feelings about the way she could read me.  Right now, it might not be an entirely bad thing.  I put my arm around her shoulder as we walked.  "I have got the best news in the world, though..."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:44 am

Laughing a bit, "Really now what would that be?" I asked him with a smirk. " You know when you say this we normally do something dangerous..." I said simply as we walked. This is how it went with Charlie...it was something exciting mixed with a dangerous way to get there.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm

I laughed.  "I think the only one who would be in dangerous waters would be me if I've been reading all the signs incorrectly," I explained, heading to the Great Hall with her.  I looked at her with a mischievous grin on my face.  "It's obvious the two of you like each other... whether you want to admit it or not, I don't care.  But I had the best boyfriend in mind for you."  I wanted to hold out on saying it was Bill for as long as possible.  And who knows... perhaps she would say his name for me.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Raising my eyebrows at him, " Really?.... now who would that be?" I asked him, had I hoped it was Bill, yes. Was I going to be the one to say Bill and have it be someone else. I would love it to be bill but really? I don't think he's interested in me. Curiousity is killing me though, " I think I know who you mean.."
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:44 am

I grinned. "good, because he's going to be asking you out here soon," I informed her. "he's just to nervous without knowing if you'd say yes. Afraid of rejection that one is." And it was so true.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:56 am

I stopped walking, " oh no...wha?" I asked him as I looked terrified. I hoped it was Bill, " It's him isn't it?" I asked as I thought I looked like crap. If he was going to ask me I thought I needed to be looking better. " Me reject him....yeah.." I mumbled. I would of course wait, for him to ask me.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:49 pm

I grinned.  "Beautiful!" I said happily.  "Of course it's him!  Why would I say I'd be the one in dangerous waters if it wasn't him?"  I mean... hello!  And I thought Bill was dense.  I just shook my head a little bit.  "And Tonks, he's a guy.  He doesn't necessarily see the way you look at him.  But the insightful best friend does."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:51 pm

I started to wipe whatever I thought was on my robes off of them. Hearing the insightful part I looked to him. " Giving yorself to much credit again? " I asked with a smirk.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:59 pm

I waved her off and shrugged.  "Of course I am," I said, grinning.  I rubbed my hands together out of excitement.  "And you will thank me one day about this, too."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Grinning, " I'll try to remember that as well." I said with a laugh. I was getting more and more nervous. " He didn't think I liked him?" I asked I had to know.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next