Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look I'm still around

2 posters

Go down

Look I'm still around Empty Look I'm still around

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:45 am

Harry had been having some big troubles. I wanted to help him all I could. He told me he had to do something about people getting attacked. I know that he feels that it's fault. There is nothing anyone would do to keep Harry safe. I would help him know matter what I had hoped he knew that. I was sure he did. We have had our moments. No one seems to think that Harry and I are a couple. Other than at Quidditch when I manage to get everyone to shut up when they won't stop talking.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Look I'm still around Empty Re: Look I'm still around

Post  Harry J. Potter Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:54 am

This whole mission that has been set down, I knew was altered because I hadn't actually lost my parents that time ago. I didn't know how to keep everyone safe. People needed to stay away from me and yet I felt incomplete if I push anyone away. They don't actually end up leaving me alone anyway. I knew a few people I could turn to no matter what. I don't want them to lose anyone and yet they stick with me. When they know the cost, I owe them everything I have in me.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum