Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the skeletons fight for life -- January 1994

2 posters

Go down

Let the skeletons fight for life -- January 1994 Empty Let the skeletons fight for life -- January 1994

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:43 pm

I was going to kill him.  I had Potions with Slytherins... and I just had to be with Evan Potter.  That kid was so weird.  I did not care if he was a mystery kid to James and Lily... he was going to be a dead mystery kid.  I went to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom to find my brother in his study.  The classroom, thankfully, was quiet.  I walked towards the stairs and up into the little area.  I knocked on the door.  Sometimes he would sneak out of the castle to go see Chloe.  So I was not sure if he would be there -- it was before dinner, so he should be there.  Unless he was not going to end up making it to dinner at Hogwarts.

"Remus?" I asked, knocking on the door.  It creaked open and I saw that it was empty... except for Evan.  "What are you doing in here?  Where's my brother?"  I started to get a bit upset seeing this kid in there by himself!
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Let the skeletons fight for life -- January 1994 Empty Re: Let the skeletons fight for life -- January 1994

Post  Evan Potter Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:33 pm

I jumped slightly when the door opened and it was Lupin.  I looked over at him.  "Erm... Professor Lupin told me to wait for him.  He had to go to grab something, I think.  He was gonna help me with a question I had," I explained simply.  It really was none of Lupin's business as to why I was in a professor's office.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Let the skeletons fight for life -- January 1994 Empty Re: Let the skeletons fight for life -- January 1994

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:05 pm

I crossed my arms and stared at Evan.  Was he telling the truth?  I was not entirely sure.  "What kind of question?" I asked reluctantly.  I started to have a feeling that Remus may have done this on purpose.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:34 am

I narrowed my eyes at Lupin.  "Personal," I said to him, matching his tone.  I was not going to just let him know everything.  Just because they were related did not mean he could be privy to information that I shared with Professor Lupin.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:20 am

I cocked an eyebrow.  "And why do you think you an discuss personal things with my brother?" I questioned, even though I knew that Remus liked Evan for some reason.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:06 am

I stared at Lupin, resisting the urge to roll my eyes at him.  "Look, your brother said I could always talk to him about anything," I snapped.  "So you can just bugger off about the whole bloody thing."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:37 am

I sat down adamantly in the chair across the desk where guests always sat in Remus's office.  "I am allowed to wait for my brother," I said to him, pulling out some crisps that I had in my pocket in a paper bag.  I started to eat some while looking at Potter evenly.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:00 pm

I could not believe that they were even related -- the way that Nate was compared to Professor Lupin.  I sighed, folding my arms over my chest.  "Well, I'm not going anywhere, either," I said flatly.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum