What do you expect from me? -- Summer 1995

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What do you expect from me? -- Summer 1995

Post  Jeremy Taylor on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:07 pm

I smirked when he stumbled backwards.  I was feeling his initial punch, but I was not going to let one single hit get to me.  I was starting to get some blurried vision, but I could handle it.  When it came to Ember, I never thought clearly anyways... so why bother with clear vision or a clear head now?  I pulled my fist back to get in another good hit while he was still staggering.
Jeremy Taylor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you expect from me? -- Summer 1995

Post  Ember Potter Black on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:10 pm

I did not appreciate being shoved out of hte way.  All it did was infuriate me.  I glared at the two of them and knew that I was not going to separate them.  I threw my hands up slightly and went to go to the table Sirius and I were at to grab our coats, but to do that, I had to go around the two of them.  I was practically in the corner - a place I did not enjoy being in.  My eyes went between the two of them, knowing I had nowhere to really go unless I walked through them.  I bit my lip, wishing I could do something to get through to either one of them.  Jeremy went to take another swing at Sirius and stumbled or something - he was sloshed, so who knew what he was doing - and I tried to get out of the way, but there really was nowhere for me to go... meaning that I got hit.  Since I had been biting my lip, I tasted blood instantly.
Ember Potter Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top