Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are like royalty -- Summer 1993

+5
Amycus Carrow
Draco Malfoy
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Millicent Bulstrode
Narcissa Malfoy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We are like royalty -- Summer 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: We are like royalty -- Summer 1993

Post  Alecto Carrow Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:26 am

I smiled politely at Narcissa, but did not speak.  I never fully trusted myself to do so among everyone here as I always had to watch what I said.  it was better to just stay quiet than to worry about if I would bring shame onto the Carrow name.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

We are like royalty -- Summer 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: We are like royalty -- Summer 1993

Post  Linnea Parkinson Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:03 am

Pansy Parkinson Malfoy wrote:I was grateful that mother left my hair down, just merely curled it for me.  I thought I looked better with it down than up.  It at least made me feel more comfortable.  She helped me finish my make up as well; she let me do it, but coached me through it so I did not mess up.  I was so happy my parents were so helpful for me.  

Of course before we left, Dad gave me the normal speech about Draco Malfoy.  He wanted us to end up together so badly... to continue with the pureblood line.  He worshiped the ground Lucius Malfoy walked on, so naturally he wanted me to marry his son.

"Thank you for the corsage," I said to my parents when the produced one for me.  I smoothed out my dress once more and looked at them.  "We mustn't be late."  We all knew how the Malfoys viewed tardiness.
I thought my big sister looked very pretty.  I went over to her and took hold of Pansy's hand.  I hated these parties; the grown ups always scared me.  Obviously we would not show it once we were there.  I was just a lot younger than most of the children who were there.  Pansy was five years older than me and the group of kids were either than or older.  Not many had young children like me.
Linnea Parkinson
Linnea Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Draco Malfoy wrote:I did not mean to startle June and make her snap at me.  I sighed and waited while she attempted to do a charm to help her.  I raised my eyebrows and shrugged since she had her eyes closed.  "Yeah, I think so," I said to her, not entirely sure what all she had wanted, but it looked fine to me.  And that was when I heard footsteps.  "I will go stall him, just finish quickly." 

I walked out of the room and down the hall to meet Father before he got too far.  "Father, we were just discussing the opening piece," I said to him.  "There is still ten minutes before the guests arrive which means we still have five."  I knew that he always liked us in our spots before everyone started to show up for the dinner party.
I had heard the Carrows arrive and my eyes flashed at Draco.  I had guests to entertain.  "Get down at the piano and start playing, Draco," I said to him curtly.  "It will surprise no one that she's not down there, but not you."  I quickly went down the marble stairs and smiled broadly at Amycus and Alecto.  "How lovely you are, Alecto," I said to her, kissing her hand.  The beautiful sounds of the grand piano echoed through the halls.  Hopefully the sound of a violin would be joining it shortly.  If not, Juniper would most likely not appear at all during this soiree.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:05 am

I went over to my little sister and smiled at her.  "Linnea, you look lovely," I said to her, putting a corsage onto her wrist.  "Mum and Dad got you one, too."  I could tell how happy she was when she got one, too, though.  I loved doing that for my sister.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linnea Parkinson Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:46 pm

I grinned at my older sister.  "Thanks, Pansy!" I said to her, admiring it.  "I thought that maybe I wouldn't get one..."  I thought I might not be old enough or something.
Linnea Parkinson
Linnea Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:49 am

I smiled at the host politely.  "Why thank you, Malfoy," I said to him while Amycus came up beside me.  He was always protective of me.  It was as if he thought I could not handle any of this on my own.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:52 pm

I smiled, knowing that more guests would be arriving.  And at that, the fireplace whooshed again, announcing more members of our elite society to be arriving.  "Please, excuse me," I said, walking around the Carrows.  I saw that the Parkinsons had arrived.  "Ah, hello," I said to them, kissing the girls' hands along with their mother's politely.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:49 pm

I smiled politely at Mr. Malfoy.  I tried to hide the way I was uncomfortable with him kissing my hand; it was customary to do that at these events.  "Thank you for having us in your home," I said with a smile.  We had to be polite to the Malfoys and I had to overdo it if I were to ever be considered part of the family like Dad wanted me to be.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:30 am

My family and I arrived at Malfoy Manor and I quickly found Pansy who was speaking with Mr. Malfoy.  Of course we would have to thank him, but I was mainly there for Pansy and them.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 06, 2016 11:13 am

"Of course," I assured the Parkinsons.  I looked down at Pansy.  "Draco is over playing the piano... you should watch how well he plays..." We were trying to get Pansy and Draco to enjoy each other's company.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:29 pm

I smiled politely and nodded, walking over to the piano where Draco was.  He was playing marvelously and Juniper was playing the violin quite well also.  I was not sure if I liked beeing forced onto Draco, but at hte same time it could be much worse.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Amycus Carrow Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:57 am

"Of course," I said to Malfoy as he went to greet the Parkinsons. I looked at Alecto. "How I do wish these were like the grand parties before the fall of the Dark Lord," I said to her quietly as we found the champagne. "The families were far more pure and there were a bit more of us than there are now."
Amycus Carrow
Amycus Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Linnea Parkinson Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:18 am

I looked at Pansy and nudged her to look at Draco. "He looks cute tonight," I teased, knowing that Dad wanted her to fancy him.
Linnea Parkinson
Linnea Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:38 am

I found Pansy and her little sister, Linnea. "Hello ladies," I said to them, smiling. "These are kind of overrated a bit, huh?" Even though I knew the importance of mingling with other purebloods, but it was still a tad annoying being thirteen. It was not exactly what I would prefer doing.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Wed May 22, 2019 11:27 am

Amycus Carrow wrote:"Of course," I said to Malfoy as he went to greet the Parkinsons. I looked at Alecto. "How I do wish these were like the grand parties before the fall of the Dark Lord," I said to her quietly as we found the champagne. "The families were far more pure and there were a bit more of us than there are now."

I sighed and nodded. "I'm sure they were," I said while looking around. "The lines are still rather pure, brother. So I wouldn't fret on that aspect too much." My gaze returned to his. "I just have to agree with you on missing plenty of good bloodlines and families."
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2