Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980 Empty Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:14 am

Well, it was official.  We were telling people about the pregnancy.  First the mates... now it was my dad and Cathie.  I looked over at Chloe as we walked down the path that connected the two houses, holding her hand.  "We're going to have to move the wedding date," I said to her as we walked for the umpteenth time since we found out she was about four to six weeks pregnant.  I was worried about everything:  the wedding, being a father, having a child that was mine... half werewolf.  Somehow Chloe managed all of my overthinking.  I had no idea how she did it.

I smiled apologetically at her.  "Sorry, I'll stop fretting," I said.  I knew that she and the girls would have everything under control.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980 Empty Re: Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:37 am

I looked at Cathie and then at my daughter.  "I'm going to go put Penny down for a nap," I said to her.  I stood up and picked up my three year old and went to her bedroom and put her down in her princess bed.  She loved princesses.  I chuckled as she instantly fell asleep.  So much better than when Hope and I put three year old Remus down for naps... he never settled down at all.

The familiar pang of regret and lonliness from what had happened hit me, but then I looked at Penny and thought of Cathie.  I loved them both dearly.  I was happy that I was with them.  I walked back to the front of the house and saw that Remus and Chloe were headed to the door.  "Oh!  Honey, we've got ourselves some visitors," I said happily.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980 Empty Re: Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:45 am

Grinning at him as we walked up to the house " About time..." I teased. He was more nervous then I was. I couldn't be happier as I led the way to the door. I opened the door to see two smiling faces, " Hi!" I said happily as I felt like I had a certain air. It was wonderful.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:53 am

I rushed to the foyer to see Remus and Chloe.  "Oh, get in here out of the cold!" I said to them, ushering them inside.  It was bitterly cold out and things were dangerous these days...

I gave them hugs and took their cloaks and hung them up on the hooks.  "Would you like some tea or sandwiches?" I questioned.  "We just finished lunch... but I can whip something up quick for you."  I loved when they came over.  I was always so happy to be a part of this family.  John and Remus needed as much happiness as possible and I was hoping that Chloe and I were helping in that.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:03 am

Now that she mentioned it I was kind of hungry. Giving my cloak up as we walked in. " I'll help I wouldn't mind some pickles and yogurt.." I said as I was also thinking sandwiches. "Peanut butter sandwich?" I asked. Smiling at the looks I was getting...." Sorry...whatever is good.." I said
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:06 am

It was already starting.  I merely chuckled and went to the living room.  "Really, you don't have to go out of your way," I said to Cathie.  She merely waved me off and went into the kitchen.  I shook my head and realized that Dad was giving us an odd look.  "What?" I asked him, having a feeling that he was thinking Chloe was mental or something.  Or he could tell why we were here.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:18 am

Smiling as I set to work on making food, I was looking around the kitchen. " Y'know if we turn the table this way the sun won't hit you in the face." I suggested. Crap I was nesting ALREADY. Man, Lily told me I would have a bit faster cravings and what not. I mean this is ridiculous.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:36 am

I looked at Chloe and shook my head.  "The sun has never been a problem dear," I said to her kindly as I slathered peanut butter onto the bread for her.  "And go sit down in th eliving room and visit with John.  I'll be out in a little bit."  She did not need to worry about gettng things around.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:38 am

I stared at Chloe as she followed Cathie into the kitchen.  I sat down with Remus and looked at my son.  "So... is there a reason for htis little visit?" I questioned.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:49 am

As I got told to leave the kitchen walking into the living room over hearing John. " We wanted to come say hi." I said happily rushing over and sitting down beside my husband as I couldn't contain grinning.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:04 pm

I finished with the sandwiches, making enough for both Chloe and Remus.  I knew Remus would eat as soon as we put a plate out there.  I also added chocolate.  Remus loved his chocolate.  I came into the living room and set the fod on the coffee table. "John, not everone needs a reason to visit," I said conjolingly, but with a loving smile.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:10 pm

I laughed and spotted the chocolate on the plate.  I ended up grabbing a piece of it and munched.  "They've got a point, Dad," I said, smirking.  I leaned back in the cushions of the couch as I ate my chocolate.  Cathie understood me quite well just as much as Dad did.  He always made sure there was chocolate, too.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:14 pm

Looking at the food in front of us now my stomach started to turn. Seriously, I am not liking how quickly my cravings are leaving. I kind of wanted watermelon and pickles, so I picked up a pickle taking a bite as my stomach refused to let me eat the pickle. I rushed out of the living room and made my way to the bathroom as I shut the door behind me.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:42 pm

I watched Chloe's face go from smiling to green in a matter of seconds and she rushed away.  I heard the bathroom door close and I raised my eyebrows at Remus and John.  "Is Chloe alright?" I asked, though I was wondering what was going on.  Remus was still nibbling on his piece fo chocolate and I could tell that something was going on.  I had initially thought it was some more planning with their wedding that was in the summer.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Even though Cathie and I just ate, I grabbed one of hte pickles that had been placed on the plate.  I watched Chloe dart out of the room and then at Remus.  "I don't think this was a nonchalant visit, was it?" I asked, very insightful.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next