Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume -- Fall 2019

2 posters

Go down

I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume -- Fall 2019 Empty I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume -- Fall 2019

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:18 am

So... Rory had a new play thing.  The rumors were flying around like crazy.  And he had the audacity to date someone from Hufflepuff?  What was it with him?  We toyed with each other, yeah, but I never thought he would end up going and dating someone else.  He never seemed to fancy someone else before.  Since his blonde bimbo -- I was assuming she was blonde -- was in Hufflepuff, I would go straight to my Hufflepuff source:  Marie.

I found her sitting outside in the courtyard and I ended up just plopping right down next to her, startling her.  I slid my bag off my shoulder and adjusted the pleated skirt we had to wear for the uniforms for school.  I hated them.  But I went against the rules and wore my heeled, leather boots despite the handful of detentions I had received for disregarding the rules.  

"Marie, you need to be straight up with me," I said to her, pushing hair behind my ear. My voluminous brown hair was flowing around my shoulders today.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume -- Fall 2019 Empty Re: I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume -- Fall 2019

Post  Marie Crabbe Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:49 am

I looked over at Mina, rather surprised by how... girlie she looked.  It made me worried a bit.  "Erm, hi," I said to her as we did not have many classes together or anything.  I was not entirely sure what was going on.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume -- Fall 2019 Empty Re: I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume -- Fall 2019

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:34 pm

"Hi," I said distractedly.  I looked at my best mate.  "But seriously.  Be straight up with me, okay?"  I waited until she at least nodded; that let me know whether or not she was listening.

"Rory is dating a Hufflepuff," I continued, only barely noticing how Marie started to look uncomfortable.  It was probably one of her housemates, so I did not blame her for getting uncomfortable.  If I were her, I would hate to have me going after one of her housemates... I mean, I was me.  I was bloody awesome and a fabulous bitch.  "How can I break them up?  I mean... Rory admitted he had feelings for me.  So I basically just need to figure out who she is and threaten her or something.  You're going ot help me with that."
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:16 pm

I was completely lost.  I nodded when she asked if I could be straight with her, so then that way she would at least continue.  I bit my lip a bit when she started talking about Rory's love life.  I had no idea that Rory had feelings for her.  That felt like a knife in my back.  I ran a hand through my hair and looked at Mina trying to be concerned and not showing how nervous I was.

"Erm... Mina, I don't think you should break them up," I said to her quietly.  "If you act like a normal girl... then perhaps that would bring Rory to you."  I hated lying to Mina, but I had no idea what else to do.  I did not want to tell her quite yet about me and Rory.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:14 pm

I narrowed my eyes at Marie.  "Why would you give me such horrible advice?" I asked, completely irritated.  I took a deep breath and could smell that Marie was nervous... and there was something.  No wonder it was so familiar before when I kissed Rory.  I looked at Marie more closely.  "Marie..." I said quietly.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:17 am

I bit my lip and looked at her  "Mina, what is it?" I questioned, though I could see the realization on Wilhelmina's face and it actually kind of scared me.  I had always been mates with Mina it seemed.. so for her to look at me like that... it broke my hearat.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 pm

I shook my head.  "It's you," I muttered in disbelief.  "I mean... I knew i recognized that scent... and no wonder.  I only smell it so often when I'm around you."  I could not believe it.  my mouth was slightly ajar and I could merely stare at her.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:23 am

I bit my lip, unsure of what Mina was going to do next -- she had a history of a nasty temper.  "Mina, I'm sorry," I said to her, not wanting to lose one of my best mates.  "We were going to tell you... but we wanted to see how things went between us before we upset you with the news... I mean, if it ended up being nothing, there was no point in telling anyone."  I was speaking rather quickly, not entirely sure of how much time I would have before Mina came out of the shock that Rory and I were an item.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:52 am

I was almost staring through Marie.  She had been my best mate... Rory was my wingman.  I felt so betrayed.  "I can't believe that Rory kissed me," I managed to say, turning to being a bitch like I was so used to being.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum