Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:15 am

i looked over at Marie.  "She's doing well in classes... that'll get her somewhere," I said to our parents.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 am

I tried to smile.  At least Vinny was trying to help me out without upsetting Father.  "I am doing well in classes," I agreed.  "I'm nearly top of my class in my House.  There's only a couple of students ahead of me and it won't be long before I will surpass them."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am

I sighed. That meant very little to me. "I want to hear about status, not grades," I reprimanded. "Vinny is getting quite the good status. Between smarts, wit, Quidditch, everything. That's exactly what I want to happen."
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:40 am

"Perhaps one way for Marie to gain status is by finding a good mate," I suggested. "That worked well with plenty of our families... Even the Malfoys were arranged." I took a sip of my wine and looked at the children. "Now we just need to find someone who is worthy and, of course, Pureblooded still."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2