Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going from nephew to that boy -- Summer 2016?

+2
Caellum F. Weasley
Victoria Weasley
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Going from nephew to that boy -- Summer 2016? - Page 2 Empty Re: Going from nephew to that boy -- Summer 2016?

Post  Victoria Weasley Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:54 pm

I gave myself a final look in the mirror. " Okay.." I said as I readjusted myself. Walking down the stairs I noticed my brother following suit behind me. " Cael go away if you know what's good for you bro."
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Going from nephew to that boy -- Summer 2016? - Page 2 Empty Re: Going from nephew to that boy -- Summer 2016?

Post  Serenity Weasley Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:49 pm

I could hear Ben defending his precious hair and I could not help but laugh.  I pulled on Cael's shirt and got around him so i was in the middle, following Tori with ease.  I could not believe how everyone was; it was hilarious. Which was why I was sneaking out to go see Graham instead of going through this.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:58 am

Walking a little quicker when Ren told me the news about George so nicely offering to deal with Ben's hair. He was just as bad as Dean with his bloody hair. Walking in I overheard Ben defending himself. Smiling as he was handling his own. " What are you boys talking about?" I asked to let them know I was here. Hoping Cael would just stay in his room which was unlikely but a mother could dream.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:22 am

I raised my eyebrows at Benjamin for his tone, but could not help but smirk.  Bill taught him that with his long hair.  I sighed.  "Fine, I won't touch your hair... only because Lenni walked in," I said to him as if that were the real reason why I woul dnot touch his hair.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:21 am

I smirked when I heard Aunt Elena.  "Oh, sure," I muttered when Uncle George spoke about my hair.  "Is she about ready?"  I really did not want to deal with any more from the boys in this household.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:52 am

Smiling " Yes she's almost ready...she should be down in a minute. " I told him as I walked to my husband slipping my hand in his to give him something to do. "You're looking handsome Ben" I said to him as I nudged George.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:00 pm

I shrugged.  "He could've cleaned up better for a date with my daughter," I said simply.  I was running out of insults... and with Elena there, I had to be careful.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:04 pm

Rolling my eyes, " You'd rather he be a girl and they're having a girls night...with NO boys" I told him. The door opened and that's when I heard my daughter coming down the stairs as I heard her brother start on her. " Oh lord. " I mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:14 pm

I reentered the living room where everyone was.  "Cael is going off," I told Mum, glancing up at the clock.  I needed to time my escape just right or else Dad would flip out on me, too.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:23 am

I looked my wife.  "Of course, but what father would argue against a girl's night with no boys?" I inquired, raising my eybrows.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Caellum F. Weasley Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:01 am

Following my sister's downstairs, how could dad just be letting this happen. I decided I should shut up. I kept quiet I walked into the living room with Tori and Ren. I looked to my dad who was pouting, smirking slightly as my mum was trying to get Ben and Tori out of the house without any more interruptions. " Bye.." I said as I made sure I held Ben's gaze for a moment. I had to at least do my duty as a brother.
Caellum F. Weasley
Caellum F. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:57 pm

I slipped away from my sister leaving with Ben and went to hopefully escape.  Dad would be bumming for a bit, Caellum would be the wildcard and Mum would not care that I was going to see my boyfriend.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:07 am

I gave Caellum a wink because I knew it would drive him mental and took hold of Tori's hand.  I knew it would get me another glare or two, but I cared not.  I was going to be out on a date with Tori, why would I care what George and Caellum thought of me just because I was dating her?  They normally liked me nonetheless, so I had no qualms.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:04 pm

I gave Ben a stern look.  "She better be home by eight," I warned him, setting a really early curfew only because I did not want them to try to pull anything.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:41 pm

Tori looked like she was about to scream, " So, be home by 1030-11." I said to the pair, knowing that was going to earn me a fight but meh he had to be realistic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next