Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a chance on love tonight -- Spring 2013?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Take a chance on love tonight -- Spring 2013? Empty Take a chance on love tonight -- Spring 2013?

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:40 am

I walked to the Headmaster's office to speak with Gramps.  I already told Mum about this boy I really liked... but how would everyone else react?  I also was worried about the malfoy side of the family.  I knocked on the door and waited until I hear the comforting voice beckon me inside.  I grinned at my gramps.  "Hey!" I said happily, plopping into the seat across his desk.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Take a chance on love tonight -- Spring 2013? Empty Re: Take a chance on love tonight -- Spring 2013?

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:41 am

I always loved seeing Elliot -- she was always a bundle of energy and joy.  "Hi, sweetie," I said, putting a hand on her shoulder as I went to put a book back on the shelf.  "What are you doing up here wiht me instead of with your mates?" I asked her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Take a chance on love tonight -- Spring 2013? Empty Re: Take a chance on love tonight -- Spring 2013?

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:42 am

I got back up to help with the stack of books.  "Oh nothing really," I replied evasively.  I looked at the titles of books.  "What were you researching?" There were quite a few about lycanthropy.  Obviously I knew that Gramps was a werewolf... but what was he doing reading about them for?  He practically knew everything, right?
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:45 am

I shook my head at her as I took the books she was handing me.  Yes, with a wave of my wand I could put these away in an instant.  However, with my books, I preferred the manual way.  "You came to speak with me," I reminded Elliot gently.  "What's on your mind?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:47 am

I figured he would not answer my question, but it was worht a shot.  "Well... I'm just worried that I may be making a big mistake," I explained slowly.  Mum knew about Cameron... but I did not go into my fears.  We mainly talked about Cam and how Abel and Dad would hanlde me dating an older guy -- a guy who went to school wtih Abel, actually.  Really, they had not handled Ben very well, and he was only a year older than me.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:48 am

I climbed up the ladder and placed the book in its proper place before answering her.  I sighed and stayed quiet until I was off hte ladder.  "And what mistake do you think you're making exactly?" I asked.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:49 am

I could not look Gramps in the eyes, so I turned to grab him another book to put away.  "I might be putting someone I care about in harm's way," I said ot him quietly.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:50 am

I waled behind her and put a hand on Elliot's shoulder.  "And how are you putting them in danger?" I asked, figuring that it was just a teenager reason.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:51 am

I sighed and turne, my butt leaning against hid desk, the book hugged against my chest.  "Because I care about him," I said, hoping Gramps would understand what I was getting at.  Yeah, I was part of hte Lupin family... but the ohter half was Malfoy.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:52 am

I went to grab another book, but stopped.  I sighed.  "Elliot... I know what you're getting at," I said slowly.  "But you can't let fear run your life... or ruin any happiness that comes your way."  I hoped that I could help her with all of this.  I tried with Lincoln, too, but was notentirely sure how well that worked, either.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:52 am

My eyes followed Gramps as he moved around his office.  "That's what Mum says," I said with a sigh.  "What about my other grandfather?  He would hate Cameron... Ian already calls him a Mudblood because he's so much like Grandfather Lucius..."
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:53 am

I put my hands on Elliot's shoulders and looked into her big, beautiful, brown eyes.  "You don't need to worry about your other side.  You know that you will be safe and everyone will protect both of you... if need be," I assured her.  I wanted to make sure she believed me on that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:54 am

I wanted to argue, but looking into Gramps' eyes and I could see all the reassurance and trust, I had to believe him.  Why would Gramps lie to me?  "Gramps... I just do'nt want him to get hurt because of me," I explained.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:55 am

I pulled Elliot into a hug.  "Just remember that pushing him away may hurt him as well," I said, kissing her forehead before grabbing another book to put away.  The only one that was left was in Elliot's hands.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:56 am

I looked at Gramps, surprised.  "Oh... you're right," I said, trying to hide the fact I never realized that aspect before.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next