Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If it was manipulation, it's been successful -- TBD, late teen years

2 posters

Go down

If it was manipulation, it's been successful -- TBD, late teen years Empty If it was manipulation, it's been successful -- TBD, late teen years

Post  Viola Lestrange Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:12 pm

I was staying with Sebastian for a little while.  I enjoyed having my big brother to look up to.  Mum and Dad got ridiculously annoying sometimes -- even though I agreed with most things they said... I still did not like to deal with them all the time.  Besides, my brother needed someone there for him.  Especially with his plans that lay ahead.  I went to him in his study where he had all the names of the followers that the Dark Lord had in different stacks and certain things labeled on the parchment after their names.  I was rather curious.  "Bastian," I said as I walked in, letting him know I was behind him, "what's all this?"  I was sure that he would tell me.  He knew that I would be his biggest supporter -- even more so than our own mother.
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

If it was manipulation, it's been successful -- TBD, late teen years Empty Re: If it was manipulation, it's been successful -- TBD, late teen years

Post  Sebastian Riddle Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:07 am

I looked up at my sister and covered my work quickly when she spoke.  She would be involved, yes, but not until I thought she was old enough.  "Nothing to worry yourself with, Vi," I said to her simply.  I stood up and knew that this was not a simple conversation.  She would continue this no matter what that was just how our family went.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

If it was manipulation, it's been successful -- TBD, late teen years Empty Re: If it was manipulation, it's been successful -- TBD, late teen years

Post  Viola Lestrange Thu May 14, 2015 12:10 pm

I rolled my eyes at my big brother and crossed my arms.  "Don't do that," I warned him, my tone hardening quickly.  My voice always hardened when I never got my way.  I just knew that it might not work with Bastian like it did with everyone else.  "You will be including me in everything."
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Sun May 17, 2015 11:48 am

I looked over at my younger sister and sighed softly.  "You will be involved, Viola," I said to her, "but only when you are ready."  I was not going to rush her into becoming a Death Eater or get her involved too soon.  I wanted her to be ready; she clearly was not.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Lestrange Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:54 am

I hated when Sebastian tried to treat me like a child.  "Give me something to do," I said to him.  "I can be a good soldier, Bastian.  You are already aware of this."  I had proven to him that I was not just a kid, but it still was not good enough for him.  "Give me something to give to the other students when I go back to Hogwarts.  I'll be able to see who would be interested in following you once they're old enough."  I wanted something... I supported my brother completely.  He was going to win and change everything.
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:34 am

I stood up and put my hands on Viola's shoulders.  "You will have the stories and rumors that are already floating about what has already been done by me and the followers I already have.  You must make sure that they spread.  Spread the fear, Viola.  That is the only way to make sure certain people will fold and do as I wish," I explained to her steadily, knowing that it was difficult for her to be so young and wanting to be involved in something so big.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Lestrange Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:09 am

I sighed, wishing that I had something more important to do than that, but I knew better than to question Bastian.  "Okay," I said to him easily enough.  "I'll get involved more, though, yeah?  In later time, obviously."
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:36 pm

I smiled at my sister's enthusiasm; it mirrored our mother's so much.  "Of course," I said to her.  "I have plans for you, dear sister.  One, you must get Greyback to follow us... stay close with her.  Manipulate her as you must.  You will make sure that she convinces her father to get other werewolves to follow us.  Of course they will not be in the inner, most trusted circle, but still.  We need their support."  I took a step back and knew that at least a task such as that would give Viola a purpose.  She liked to be involved.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Lestrange Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:36 pm

At least my brother was giving me something to do more than just wait around.  I nodded to him when he finished speaking.  "That's good.  I know the use of werewolves is a good idea... even if they are typically low-lives," I said.  I did like Mina, but she was a werewolf.  And even we did not trust halfbreeds.  We needed their support, however, to get things done and to have a threat to use that would actually work.  

Prejudice, however, was starting to wane as different laws have been passed or abolished.  I looked at my brother.  "I will make sure that she gets us more werewolves than just her or her father."
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:26 am

I smiled at Viola.  "Of course," I said to her, "I have much faith in you, Vi."  I was rather pleased that I had her undying devotion like Mother had given to my father.  Of course I still have Mother's devotion as well, that was how I got a lot of the old crew to believe in me.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Lestrange Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:02 am

"You do realize that I will make sure of this -- no matter the means I have to use to achieve it," I said, warning him that there were ways that women could get what they wanted.  Of course, I was sure he used those means to get an heir... too bad it turned out to be Tommy.  He was practically useless.
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:34 pm

I looked over at my sister.  "I'm well aware and expect nothing less," I replied evenly.  I knew what she was getting at; I was not her father, why would I care what she was doing?  So long as she was keeping up her end of hte bargain I did not care.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Lestrange Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:00 am

I was rather pleased that Sebastian was not going to scold me for any means I would have to take to make sure that things would go in his favor.  "Thank you," I said to him.  "And that is something we will not tell my father."
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:23 am

I chuckled at Vi's response. "I don't spill secrets, Viola," I assured her. "I know what it takes to get where we need to be." I sighed. "Your parents should feel the same way as well, so rest assured, no one will know what we need to do or what we have done so long as we succeed."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down