Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone -- Summer 2014

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone -- Summer 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone -- Summer 2014

Post  Dana Matthews Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:07 pm

I sighed.  "And let me guess... the first lesson is with my brother," I said, knowing how my mum turned things into lessons all the time.  It was so annoying sometimes.
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone -- Summer 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone -- Summer 2014

Post  Reed Matthews Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:03 am

"I know," I said to my dad. I was just upset that Dana was so bothersome. "It just stinks>"
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Lang Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:14 am

Dana Matthews wrote:I sighed.  "And let me guess... the first lesson is with my brother," I said, knowing how my mum turned things into lessons all the time.  It was so annoying sometimes.

I chuckled as I looked at Dana. "Well, that is the point I am trying to make... but then again, I also know how siblings are and that it's not always going to be the case," I admitted. "But if you could at least try not to be mean, that would be great for your dad and I."
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3