Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A change in behavior begins with a change in heart -- August 2015

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A change in behavior begins with a change in heart -- August 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: A change in behavior begins with a change in heart -- August 2015

Post  Phoebe McCullum Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:02 pm

I bit my lip.  "Well... I know you won't on purpose," I said to him sadly.  "I just... it's just a lot.  I'm sorry."  I knew he did not need to see my fears, but they leaked out anyways.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

A change in behavior begins with a change in heart -- August 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: A change in behavior begins with a change in heart -- August 2015

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:06 am

I nodded at Dahlia.  "I know it is," I admitted to my wife, "but it is something that we're going to have to work through."  I had no idea how to read Dahlia right now.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:53 am

My lips pursed together slightly as I nodded with Graham.  I had to try to work through this, right?  For Phoebe's sake?  "Yes, of course," I said, even though I had no idea what I was thinking.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:56 am

I knew there was something behind what Dahlia was saying, but that was when Phoebe started crying in the other room.  "I'll go get her," I said to my wife, standing up and kissing her forehead.  I walked into our daughter's room and lifted her out of her crib.  "Shh," I said gently as I cradled my daughter close to me.  I felt tears come to my eyes as my fear started to well inside.  I had to push it down.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:28 am

I heard Graham with our daughter and he was so good with her. I took a deep breath and wiped away a few tears that escaped. Could I handle going through this? Phoebe deserved us to stay together... but i was not sure if I could deal with the cancer. I had never thought that it was going to come back. Yet here we were. I stood up and started to make some tea. That would help, right?
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2