Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

+4
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Lily M. Evans Potter
Sirius Black
Ember Potter Black
8 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979 - Page 4 Empty Re: It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

Post  James Potter Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:36 am

"Well, that's great," I said, smilling at him. Except I was worried about Ember.. I mean, she was my sister and she might be nervous about it. Dad hasn't been that great lately... so this adding to her worries might not be a good thing. "That'd explain why Em looked kinda pale downstairs," I added, being releived about that anyways.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979 - Page 4 Empty Re: It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:39 am

" Thats awesome!! " I said happily as we all started gushing about it. It was a little early for the wedding, " So I take it late wedding?" I asked with a smirk knowing the answer. I couldnt help asking.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:41 am

I grinned at them. "Thanks guys... we don't want anyone else to know until after the first ultrasound... I don't want somtehing to happen after we tell everyone... I'm just playing it safe," I said laughing a little bit. "Oh, I'm not being fat in a wedding dress. So either we're bumping it up or back," I said chuckling.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:43 am

I nodded a bit not really wanting to admit she did look a little pale, she is worrying about her dad which i understand completely i just want to take care of everything for her so she has less to worry about. I yawned subconsciously. " Should we go downstairs?" I asked, noticing Peter looked a little pale. " Hey Pete...What's wrong?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 am

When Sirius said that I did take a closer look at Peter. he seemed odd. "What's going on mate?"

Peter shrugged. "Just tired guys... I think I might hit the road," he said his eyes darting around.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am

Thats wonderful! " I said happily, I nodded knowing why she didn't want to say to everyone then somehting happen. I grinned as she was talking about her baby bump soon to come. " So what are you hoping for?" I asked.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:51 am

"I'd rather a girl.. but I know that Sirius would prefer a boy because of being a guy and all. I just don't think I could handle a Sirius running around besides the one I already have," I teased, laughing.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:55 am

" Hey Pete, Wait up!" I said no way one could just find this out then just have to run right away without eating any supper. " You haven't even had food yet. What's going on?" I asked as I shut the door behind me.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:57 am

" Well, that makes a good point..." I laughed as well just picturing another little Sirius running around.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 am

I looked at James. "Should we help Sirius out or...?" I asked, unsure if this was a personal thing or a group thing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 am

"Let's hang close... if we hear it getting interesting, we'll back him up," I said to Remus.

"I know," Peter said wiht a shrug. "I just wasn't that hungry in the first place and knew there had to be a reason you wanted us over right away. I just made sure things were alright..."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:01 am

I smiled at them. "I wonder why the guys haven't com eback down," I mused, taking a drink of the tea I made myself.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 am

Remus and I stood closer to Sirius after hearing the venom in his voice.

Peter sighed. "Sirius, the world doesn't always revolve around you and your precious little girlfriend. I had plans tonight and now that I know nothings wrong I can leave wiht my mind at eaes. And I don't have anythign to do with Ember doing anything... it's rpobably just everything that's going on. I don't know... so just ease up and I can leave if I want to." He was getting worked up. He did have work to do and Sirius and the other two were not going ot stop him.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 am

"Hey, don't talk about them like that," I said, backing Sirius up. This was not the time nor the place. "Guys, just calm down."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 am

I had been friends with him for years now. " I know that life does not revolve around us Peter. I have been friends with you for a very long time and you want to randomly leave... i am just wondering what has made the sudden decision of you wanting to leave all of a sudden. I was very close to punching him and completely losing my temper. I was not going to take much more of this. " Why....Why all of a sudden having to leave. " I sighed, " Whatever all right Pete.... we have told our friends that we are expecting our first child figuring friends would love to stay for a visit." i snapped
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next