Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

+4
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Lily M. Evans Potter
Sirius Black
Ember Potter Black
8 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979 - Page 2 Empty Re: It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:15 pm

" No worries love." I said as I came back in. " Do you need any help?" I asked her. Which it was somehting Iwas going to be asking her. but it was odd how much I liked to help now though. I shrugged, Iwas used to helping when I was needed too. I looked to Ember and I was just marveled at the idea of me being a dad. I hated to bring this up again. " So, for a boy Dean ryan?" I asked her with a look across my face. I know she would think of some tohers but I know we both like the name. It could be settled now. I know I am the complete opposite of what I should be right now. Also wondered when they would all respond to us.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979 - Page 2 Empty Re: It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:33 pm

I was about to start dinner when a tapping came to the window. I looked over to see Pigweodeon. I smiled, as I went to open the window for him and he hopped into the house. I took the letter from him and gave him a cracker so he wouldn't nip me. Looking at the letter from Sirius telling us to come over for dinner. " Sounds like a plan for me. I don't have to cook. " James, sweetheart?....We're going to go to Sirius and Ember's place for dinner okay?" I asked and yet somewhat told him. But I couldn't let my mind wander as to why it could be they were inviting all of us. I wonder if it's big news. I guess I'll have to wait.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:09 am

I had gotten the idea to make a stir fry. I hoped he liked it. I seemed to get better when i made more food. Remus never really complained to me about the food. I knew he never would but that's alright. I smiled as I pulled out my frying pan to tell Remus what I was making. " Hey Darlin' I'm going to make some stir fry...good?" I asked and yet told him. Then I heard a tapping at the window. " Oh, hang on a sec. " I went over to the window and opened it where Pigwidgeon hopped in. I noticed the letter from sirius. I grinned at the food comment, "Change of plans." I said as I showed him the letter. " We'll go to Sirius and Ember's place." I told him with a grin. Although I couldn't help wonder what on earth it was for. Grabbing my coat as I couldn't wait with anticipation.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 am

"Sirius, we have plenty of time to decide on a name," I told him with mock sternness, but my smile kept me from doing what I had intended to do. "And nah, dinner will be fine... it's cooking now anyways so I just have to make sure I don't burn it," I added, checking it just to be sure. I leaned against teh cupboard. "You didn't word it in a way where they're expecting anythign extravegant did you?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:03 am

" Nope didn't make it sound extravagant,... just said food...and Lily and Chloe willbe happy they don't have to make it..so..." I smiled. I loved getting away with stuff. It brought me back to school again.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:29 am

The easiest way we figured we could get there...that and I am impatient. So we decided to Floo to their place. "I think you should go first." I said as I was still hating the floo network. I shrugged as Remus looked at me and shook his head. I smiled, ' It's just a precaution. " I told him as I laughed a little.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:59 am

I heard the fireplace and looked in to see Remus stepping out of it. "Hey, Remus, CHloe right behind you I'm assuming?" I called to him, glad that people are finally arriving because I wa feeling anxious.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:00 am

"Yeah, she's on her way," I said, brushing myself off with the little duster thing they had by the fireplace.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:35 am

I smiled as I ended up coughing on the other side dusting myself off as i stumbled slightly. " Hi guys...smells good so far." I said as I took of my cloak and hung it by the nearby rack. " What do you need help with?" I asked her, walking by Remus gave him a quick kiss as I went to the kitchen.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:27 pm

I pulled on my coat, " James sweetheart...hurry up." I said as I did up my coat and wanted to hurry up. I was way to impatient for my own good. It was almost pathetic, " I am so impatient please don't keep me waiting to long....." I said as I was almost pacing with anticipation. I got up and grabbed his cloak and walked over to him, " Come on darling." I said with almost pleading look in my eyes.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:32 am

I smiled at Chloe. "Oh, I don't need an help... it's just a simple supper... nothing fancy," I responded. "I wonder how much longer James is going to stall... I'm sure he's just pissing Lily off..."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:38 am

I took my cloak and arrived at Ember's house. "Hey kids," I said, walking in. "Lily's taking forever... Merlin, sometimes she drives me bonkers with how long she takes to get around..." I knew that Lily was probably right behind me while I rambled on because we all knew that I always moved slowly.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:43 am

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows. " Yeah....I'm the one who takes forever...." I said sarcastically with a smirk playing at my lips. " Hi guys." I said happily as I squeezed by James and went into the kitchen to find ember.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:03 am

I gave a bark of a laugh, " Yeah...I'm sure she's the one who took forever mate." I was happy everyone was here. Peter still looked a little perturbed. It bothered me, I noticed once he got here Ember tensed up a little bit. I scowled for a minute as Lily came and gave me a hug. " Hiya Lil."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:05 am

"Hey Lily," I said. "Jams, you're such an ass," I added as I reentered the kitchen. "Oh guys, it's done!" I wavedmy wand and got everything on the table because I didn't feel like moving it by hand.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next