Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Although I know that he is blind, still I say there is a way for us - Fall 1996

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Although I know that he is blind, still I say there is a way for us - Fall 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Although I know that he is blind, still I say there is a way for us - Fall 1996

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:15 am

I looked over at Pansy.  "I think Crabbe is probably a better choice with the way his family name seems to be a bit higher up than Goyle's... though we all are, of course, purebloods."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Although I know that he is blind, still I say there is a way for us - Fall 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Although I know that he is blind, still I say there is a way for us - Fall 1996

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Naturally the pureblood status had to be maintained.  "Of course," I agreed.  "Crabbe would suit you well, I think.  He would benefit from you greatly by his side."  I had to agree, did I not?  I was already predetermined to be with Draco - whether that would stick or not was the better question.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:33 am

I smirked at what Pansy said. "Of course he would benefit with me by his side -- any man would," I said. "Just as Draco would have a wonderful queen in his corner if it all goes according to plan with the two of you."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2