Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sins of the father... -- Spring 1993

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sins of the father... -- Spring 1993 Empty Sins of the father... -- Spring 1993

Post  Evan Potter Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:42 pm

I was getting tired of the attitude problem from Jetty Pettigrew.  I knew why - Peter told me he spoke to him.  Jetty was jealous... and I was not going to go down for the sins of Peter.  I walked up to Jetty, who was sitting and doing some homework.  I sat down next to him and sighed.  "So if you're mad at me... just get it over with.  Yell or whatever... but this crap has got to stop," I said to him simply.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Sins of the father... -- Spring 1993 Empty Re: Sins of the father... -- Spring 1993

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:34 am

I looked up, startled to see Evan Potter.  I would not expect an underclassman to have so much gull as to speak that way to someone two years older than them.  I cocked an eyebrow as I looked at him.  "Excuse me?" I said, that being the only thing that could come to mind.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Sins of the father... -- Spring 1993 Empty Re: Sins of the father... -- Spring 1993

Post  Evan Potter Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:34 am

I sat down and put my elbows on my knees, leaning forward.  "Look, I know you hate me.  So just get on with it so we can get past it.  I'm tired of your glares and whatnot..." I said to him, my voice lowered so no one could hear us.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:37 am

I could not believe that he was confronting me about this.  I looked at Evan.  "I don't hate you," I said to him, choosing my words carefully.  "I hate the fact that you grew up with my dad."
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:15 am

I sighed.  "That wasn't my choice," I poitned out to him as if he needed it to be done.  "To behonest, he's hardly with me, either."  Not that I cared that much.  I had gotten used to being alone.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:21 am

I raised my eyebrows at him.  "Really?  does he spend that much time with the Weasley family?" I mused, knowing that my dad was their pet rat Scabbers.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:06 pm

I nodded at Jetty.  "Yeah, he really does," I assured him honestly.  "I don't really care what he does that much anymore.  Not with me being here and realizing different things."  I really did not want to have any more enemies than it seemed I already did for just being here a short amount of time.  I looked at Jetty with a hopeful look on my face, wanting him to be okay with what i was telling him.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 pm

I sighed.  I guessed it was not Evan's fault for hte way my father was.  "He's ruined all of this for you hasn't he?  I mean... keeping you locked up and making you hide his secrets?" I said to the younger student.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Mon May 04, 2015 1:16 pm

I nodded, glad that we were at least getting along alright.  "Yeah," I said to him honestly.  "But then again, he seems to be really worried about something... I haven't seen him since the beginning of summer."  Since the night he found out that Sirius Black escaped -- which made sense.  He was supposed to be dead and his murderer had escaped Azkaban.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Tue May 05, 2015 5:49 pm

I shrugged.  "I don't know... maybe it's because of his old school mate?" I said, thinking more out loud than actually talking to Evan about it.  I knew that Dad had issues with Lupin and Black because of what happened with the Potters...
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:58 am

Well, at least Jetty knew some things it seemed.  "I think that's it," I replied honestly.  May as well be open with him about it since I could not talk to anyone else about Peter.  "I just wish... well, I wish things were different, is all."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:02 am

I nodded and looked at Evan.  "Yeah, same here," I admitted easily.  Evan and I had a lot of similarities... there was just so much of our lives that seemed messed up -- even if we did not want to admit it.  "Dad sucks... I mean, I've got Michael, though."  I did not think that Evan had anyone but my dad.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:27 am

I was not entirely sure if I understood entirely, but I did a little bit.  "I don't see him much," I said to Jetty honestly.  "I merely see him when he feels like being around.  It's just me and the house elf most the time.  When he does show up, though... I almost feel brainwashed..." I trailed off.  What I learned in school and from Professor Lupin... it made me second guess everything I had ever known.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:41 am

So Evan was mainly alone?  Raised by a house elf and a psychopath that I called a father.  I sighed.  "You very well may be brainwashed," I admitted to him. "But I'll help you through stuff, Ev.  I mean... it's the least I can do with what my dad is doing to you adn has already done to you..."
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:08 am

I looked at Jetty, slightly surprised.  "You'd help me?" I asked whiel the disbelief was evident in my voice.  "Why?  ...and with what?"  I suddenly became wary.  What exactly did Jetty think I needed help with?
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next