Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes goodbye is a second chance -- Fall 1999

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sometimes goodbye is a second chance -- Fall 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sometimes goodbye is a second chance -- Fall 1999

Post  The Matthews Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:52 am

I looked back at Fiona and sighed.  "Your red eyes tell me a different story," I said to her, crossing my arms.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Sometimes goodbye is a second chance -- Fall 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sometimes goodbye is a second chance -- Fall 1999

Post  Fiona Lang Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:35 am

His tone made me worry.  I looked at Chris, trying to hide the way that I was feeling.  I was afraid of what he was thinking.  "I'm home by myself, Chris... I would rather get around for bed..." I said, trying to find a way to politely ask him to leave the house.
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:31 am

I looked at Fiona, contemplating her actions.  She was definitely fearful... of me.  Austin must have told her that I had hit him.  Good... that might make this all easier.  "Fiona, it would be best for you if you would stop lying to me," I told her simply.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Lang Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:45 am

I bit my lip.  "I'm not lying," I said, hoping that I sounded more convincing than I felt.  He stepped towards me and I bumped into the table behind me.  "If you would just go, I'm sure Austin will be home in the morning... perhaps he just needed to get out for a bit.  You've been overwhelming him lately."
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:17 pm

I shook my head at Fiona.  "I think you and I both know that isn't true, don't we?" I asked, taking another step towards her.  When she would run -- and I knew that she would -- that would be my window of opportunity to start to get my answers.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Lang Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:32 am

I could not believe that I was in this mess.   Of course, Austin warned me about all of this.  What was I goign to do?  There was no way for me to get out of this, was there?  Of course not.  I sighed slightly and moved around the table, keeping it in between us.  It was my only defense right now.  "I don't know what you're talking about," I said to him.
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:18 am

I watched her closely.  I knew she was going to dart one way or hte other soon.  I just had to watch her to make sure that I would get her.  Then she moved.  She nearly got away from me when I grabbed her long, black hair and pulled her back to me.  She screamed slightly and I pushed her to the ground.  "He went to England, didn't he?" I said to her, angrily.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Lang Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 am

I shook my head forcefully.  "No, he didn't," I said quickly -- probably too quickly.  "I don't know what's going on."  The fear coursing through me was making it difficult to remember what all I had already told him about Austin.  I was sure he already knew that I was lying.  He had to know that I was not going to let him get to his nephew.  I was able to struggle out of his grasp and was at least back on my feet.  But he had me pinned in a corner basically.  I had no way out.
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Sun May 17, 2015 10:21 am

I hit the girl again.  "you know exactly what's going on!" I shouted at her.  But she did answer that far too quickly.  She did not even need to tell me that part.  I knew he went to England the minute he did not come home.  But I was so angry that I needed to take it out on somebody again.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Lang Sun May 17, 2015 11:21 am

I let out a little yelp when he hit me again.  how was I going to get out of here?  I tried to get pass him, but he threw me back up against the wall.  I felt like something broke or something when I tried to brace myself.  It did not work out so great for me.  "Please, just... stop it.  What do you want from me?" I asked him.
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:47 am

"It's nothing from you I want," I said to him.  I smirked and hit her again.  "I want Austin to know that he cannot just go and leave everything behind like this.  This is not what was expected of him!" Austin was practically my son... he could not just run out on hsi family.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Lang Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:03 am

I tried to get away, but failed again.  "How?  He's never coming back," I said to him, spitting blood out of my mouth.
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:35 am

I laughed and looked at Fiona Lang.  "Oh, he'll come back.  When he hears about you... he'll be back to say goodbye," I said darkly.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Lang Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 am

I stared through my swollen eye at Mr. Matthews.  To say goodbye?  He was planning on killing me... I was not going to let that happen.  I needed to get away... to get to Lyn's or somebody's.  How was I going to be able to do that, though?
Fiona Lang
Fiona Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:47 am

I caught her when she tried to run past me and I threw her against the wall.  I heard something crack and I realized what I was doing.  I had saved Austin to try to keep something like this from happening to him.  I backed away from her.  I needed to get away... away from her.  I could not do this.  I left her there, cradling her wrist.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum