Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her -- TBD

3 posters

Go down

The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her -- TBD Empty The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her -- TBD

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:11 pm

I was laying on my bed, looking at the celling. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I was so board, I felt like I had hardly done anything this summer. I sighed as I turned toward my desk and a small smile started to spread across my face as I saw my parchment, ink and quill. I stood, walked over to my desk and began to write a letter to Ally.

Hey Ally,

How has summer been for all of you? Have you been as board as I am? Anyway, I was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping sometime. I could use some new cloths and would love your help to pick them out. Just let me know.

Say hi to everyone for me,

Trinity

I smiled as I reread the letter, tied it to my owl and sent it off. I really hoped she would want to go shopping with me, I just needed to get out.
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her -- TBD Empty Re: The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her -- TBD

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu May 21, 2015 5:11 am

I was tidying up and looking over to Josh, " What did you want to do today?" I asked him as some tapping on the window happened. A snowy owl showed up it looked oddly familiar, it looked like Trinity's owl....Selena I think. I smiled to Josh as I walked over to my window, opening it and taking the note off her. " So, shopping good?" I grinned to him as I knew and he knew that I would drag Charlie along with us so he'd have some company. " Please hon. " I pleaded.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her -- TBD Empty Re: The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her -- TBD

Post  Joshua Weasley Thu May 21, 2015 5:24 am

I was lounging on Ally's bed -- knowing that I probably would get yelled at by her dad or something if he found me up in her room with the door closed.  Especially after them walking in on some things... I grinned at the thought of us doing something.  Perhaps I could get that to happen.  

As my mind was wandering, I heard Ally start to talk.  "Hmm?" I asked and then saw her get an owl.  When she said the word shopping I groaned.  "Like I have a choice?"
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu May 21, 2015 5:31 am

Almost bouncing back to him on the bed as I grabbed some parchment, to respond to Trinity. I took some ink of off my desk and hopped on the bed again. " Of course you do." I smiled innocently. Quickly scribbling down on the parchment : Hey Trinity would love to go shopping. Sounds like a perfect idea, Charlie and Josh are going to come with us as well. Trust me they will be happy too. Want to come here and then we'll go? See you soon, Ally. Tying that back to Selena's foot I let her back out as I also gave her some treats for trinity to give her when she got the note. Turning back to Josh " Thanks honey." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. " Now I do have to change though...." I said hopping over to my closet. What on earth was I going to wear?
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Thu May 21, 2015 5:34 am

"Your point?" I asked, folding my hands behind my head.  "If I'm having to deal with shopping with you and Trin, then I should be at least getting a show..." I smirked at her.  I was not going to move.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sat May 30, 2015 9:32 am

Grinning knowing that my father has installed a walk in closet and I could easily avoid changing in front of Josh. I opened the doors and walked in pulling them closed behind me. I laughed maniacally as I walked to my clothes as I started the search for the perfect outfit. I shouted out to Josh, " You won't be by yourself love. My brother is coming too."
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:30 am

I stood up and went to her closet.  "You think I want to be there alone with Charlie?" I teased, attempting ot open the door.  "I still need persuasion."
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:22 am

Alysha Lupin wrote:Almost bouncing back to him on the bed as I grabbed some parchment, to respond to Trinity. I took some ink of off my desk and hopped on the bed again. " Of course you do." I smiled innocently. Quickly scribbling down on the parchment : Hey Trinity would love to go shopping. Sounds like a perfect idea, Charlie and Josh are going to come with us as well. Trust me they will be happy too. Want to come here and then we'll go? See you soon, Ally. Tying that back to Selena's foot I let her back out as I also gave her some treats for trinity to give her when she got the note. Turning back to Josh " Thanks honey." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. " Now I do have to change though...." I said hopping over to my closet. What on earth was I going to wear?

I was reading on my bed when I heard a noise at my window. I got up and opened it to find Selena, my snowy owl, with a note. I let her in and gave her some of the treats Ally sent as I read the note. I smiled when I saw she wanted to go shopping but my eyes widened when she mentioned Charlie and Josh would be coming as well. I would need to keep that from my dad but I smiled at the thought of spending some time with him. I grabbed some parchment and my quill and wrote a quick reply.

Hey Ally, that should great. Let me just get ready and I'll be right over. Can't wait to see you all! Trinity

I gave Selena the last of the treats and tied the note to her foot and sent her off. I looked down at my outfit, sweatpants and a t-shirt, and realized that I was going to need to change. I went into my closet in search of something.
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:06 am

I had been trying to find the right outfit, " Need persuasion still.....how about I will stop pestering you about coming shopping for a month?" I said loudly as I managed to hear the owl back. " Let her owl in please." I said asI found what I wanted.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down