You really think I wouldn't have found out?- tbd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You really think I wouldn't have found out?- tbd

Post  Charlie Lupin on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:20 am

I had overheard some people talking as I was heading back to the common room. What I heard made me become infuriated. Alysha and Ryan, come on now. Looks like Ryan and I now need to have chat. Not something that he would enjoy by any means. However it would make me feel better I climbed into the portrait hole. "Ryan?!" I shouted I needed to know where he was and now.
Charlie Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You really think I wouldn't have found out?- tbd

Post  Ryan Black on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:32 pm

And there it was - the shout I was waiting for.  I sighed and went down the steps from teh dormitory and then into the common room.  I saw Charlie and smiled at him.  "Hey, mate," I said casually, though I was sure that he was going to keep on yelling.
Ryan Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Now that he was in front of me I couldn't do what I wanted too. This made me more annoyed. Looking at him, " Anything new going on you'd like to tell me about?!" I asked not really caring about my volume.
Charlie Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:03 am

There was no point in hiding it since he clearly knew about what had happened.  Trying to at least appear not as cocky as I normally did, I replied, "Well, Ally and I ended up snogging a bit."
Ryan Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:31 am

Well you and my sister ended up snogging a bit. " So I heard...want to tell me when this happened?" I asked I was annoyed and wanted answers. " why didn't I hear from you rather than little gossip queens?"
Charlie Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:29 am

"Becaauuuse I didn't have time to get to you first," I said slowly, thinking of the best answer.  "It's not like it's been going on for months or anything like that, mate.  I was trying to figure out how to tell you exactly, but it appears that I took a bit too long."
Ryan Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:38 pm

I was about to use my wit. His argument made sense. Damn, " Make sure I know....." I said quickly. I had this whole plan about what I was going to do and yet now it happened nothing. This sure is annoying. My best mate and my sister. I ran a hand through my hair, " Make sure I hear it from you next time...id rather not be a raving lunatic."
Charlie Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:21 pm

I grinned at him.  "I kind of like you as a raving lunatic, though," I said to him, clapping him on the shoulder.  I turned serious agian, though.  "I am sorry that I didn't get to you first, mate.  That's definitely not the way I would've wanted to hear about anyone with Dona, either.  I just had this bad feeling you'd kill me... and I kind of wanted to postpone that as long as possible."
Ryan Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:55 am

Grinning, " I would have loved not to have this conversation this publicly...." I said looking around as people were watching. " Don't you have something better to do?" I asked them as they started bustling around. I did understand why he would have wanted to postpone it. " I can be pretty unbearable...." I said with a smirk.
Charlie Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:55 pm

I smirked.  "Yeah, you can be," I assured my best mate.  "So just be glad that you intimidate me that much sometimes.  Means you can keep others away, too."
Ryan Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:22 am

Punching him in the arm. " Of course I can man. I have to at least use the ability to turn on my eyes once in a while." I pointed out. " Other guys don't know why I have terrifying eyes at times." I said, I didn't like my lycanthropy like some people.
Charlie Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black on Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:29 pm

I nodded.  "It sometimes is better that they don't know the reasoning," I said to him.  I knew that lycanthropy was not a huge issue -- I mean, Hunter and his sisters had aspects of it, too.  But only the closest mates knew for sure -- others just speculated.  Things were getting better, but they were not perfect and there was plenty of prejudice still.
Ryan Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top