Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll love you today. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be -- Summer 2010

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'll love you today.  I'll like you for always.  As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be -- Summer 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll love you today. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be -- Summer 2010

Post  Bill Weasley Thu May 07, 2015 4:36 pm

I was not enjoying the logic that I had to deal with right now.  I wanted to be furious with her.  I wanted to hate her - to despise her.  "Look, I don't know what we're going to do," I said to her plainly.  That was the truth.  i was not sure if i would give the kids a choice - unless Dora convinced me otherwise.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

I'll love you today.  I'll like you for always.  As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be -- Summer 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll love you today. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be -- Summer 2010

Post  Annette Rameses Tue May 19, 2015 1:18 pm

I hoped that Tonks would talk some sense into him... but I figured that would not be the case.  Everyone viewed me as the bad guy all because I wanted time with my kids.  I was not trying to take them away -- I was not asking for custody; I was asking for visitation.  There was a big difference. 

"You know, Bill, I thought you were better than this," I said to him, sahking my head.  "You used to be better than this, actually.  What happened to you?  I'm not asking to take them away... I don't want a huge fight or battle over any of this.  I thought I could talk to you like an adult.  Clearly, I was wrong."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:06 am

I stared at Annette, incredulous.  "What happened to me?  Well, let's see," I said sarcastically.  "I am like this because I had to raise those kids on my own.  No, it wasn't your fault.  You got into a coma to save my life so we both would not die with having twins at home.  Do you know what that does to a person?  It haunts them.  I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for the twins and Charlie.  And you know what?  Yes, it terrifies me that they might leave me."  I ran a hand through my red hair.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:19 am

I stopped cold in my tracks of what I wanted to say to him.  He had a point.  I took a deep breath and sighed.  "Bill, I am so sorry for doing that to you," I said to him softly.  "I mean... I'm glad I saved you.  Since I woke, I never once regretted that.  The only thing that haunted me was not being there for my kids.  I'm not angry with you; I'm not trying to take them away.  I just want to know them.  Help them from here on out..."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:57 pm

My anger subsided and I saw Annie for the girl I fell in love with for a little while.  I sighed.  "I know it's not your fault... you would be involved any other way... but I just can't help but think that I'm going to lose them.  And I can't lose them, Ann.  I won't lose them."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:38 am

At least now he was calming down and being somewhat understanding.  I bit my lip, wanting to put a hand on his shoulder butknowing that was not a wise move.  "You will never lose them Bill," I assured him, "unless you give them a reason to never come home.  And I know you wont' do that... not intentionally.  But Seth is feeling alienated.  He's told me this; your whole family... I just... I need to make sure my kids are safe, too, Bill.  And right now, my son is feeling very threatened."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:05 pm

I leaned against the counter and sighed.  "We aren't alienating him," I said to her.  "He's just extremely difficult to talk to."  And why was I explaining myself to Annette?  She was not around... she did not know our children.  and yet... Seth thought he could confide in her and not in me.  that hurt deeply.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:03 am

I smiled sadly at Bill.  "You find him so difficult to talk to because he is so much like you," I said to Bill slowly.  "You can't talk at him... you have to talk with him.  At least that was what used to work with you."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:58 pm

I stared at her, disbelief clearly written on my face I was sure of it.  I did not want her to tell me how to deal with the twins, but she was right; Seth was very much like me.  "I don't talk at him," I said to her defensively.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:50 am

I could not help but roll my eyes at him.  "Right," I said.  "Just like you never talked at me, either?  Bill, please.  I'm not trying to argue, I'm just trying to help you see what happens."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:47 am

I pursed my lips and could not believe the shit I was getting from Annette.  "You have no idea what is going on between me and Seth right now," I said as calmly as I could.  "It is nothing like what happened with us.  I don't need to be having this conversation with you."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:21 am

I raised my eyebrows at Bill.  "I may not be completely in the loop, Bill, but I still can tell when you are being completely bullheaded.  And it's obvious how it's affecting our son!" I said to him loudly, knowing that it was one of hte only ways to get through to Bill.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:38 pm

I did not like the fact she raised her voice, but it did make me shut it for a moment to clear my head.  "I know Seth's hurting.  I'm trying to reach out to him," I poitned out to Annie.  "But I can't be the only one who wants to get along; he's going to have to want to get along with me, too."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2