Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:16 am

I sighed, shrugging.  "I can't talk to Dad wihtout it turning into a fight," I said to Mum honestly.  "I just deal with it.  It's just the way things are now..."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:40 am

I put a hand on seth's, trying to comfort him the best a mother could while aboard a train.  "It doesn't have to be that way," I assured him.  Knowing bill -- well, going off of how I used to know him -- things would all calm down by the time Seth returned before the new year at Hogwarts.  "I'm sure things will be alright by the time you get back to England.  And, if they aren't, you'll only have to deal with things at home for a week before you return to Hogwarts.  Your dad just neeeds some time to see how stubborn he's being and then he'll cool off and be the guy you always knew, okay?"  at least that was how it was when we were together.  This might end up being something that took more time tan that, but for our son's sake, I hoped it was not.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue May 05, 2015 5:39 pm

I smiled at Mum -- she was totally speaking like a great mum right now.  "Yeah, he is really stubborn," I said to her.  It was something that I got honestly.  Most people pointed that out to me... quite a bit.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Tue May 19, 2015 1:07 pm

I was so glad that Seth was at least listening to me about his dad.  "So we're nearly there," I said to him, checking to see where we were on the train.  "Once we get to the house... I figured that you'd want some down time.  So you just let me know if you are up for anything else.  I can easily make it hppen."  I smiled at him, so happy that he had come to visit.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:31 am

I grinned at her.  I was so happy that I was going ot have some time uninterruped wiht her.  It was just so hard wiht everyone else being so cruel to even get to know who she was.  "Am I going to meet your parents?  I mean, I've met them... but it hasn't been in forever," I said to her.  "What do I even call them?"  I realized that I barely knew anything about Egyptian culture or anything like that at all.  And that was my heritage.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:03 am

I chuckled at Seth and grabbed his hand, giving it a squeeze.  "Well, they're your grandparents.  You can call them Papa and Nana or something like that.  I would call your grandma Teta and your grandpa you can call Gedo.  They really don't care; they both would like to meet you again, though  They do speak English, there's just... a very heavy accent from your grandfather.  Your grandma was from England, though.  so she sounds almost like you do."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:25 am

"Teta and Gedo?" I asked, clarifying how to pronounce them.  "And okay... that sounds good.  Thanks, Mum."  I was sure that Mum would help guide me through talking with them.  "We should definitely have supper with them right away though."  I wanted to meet them straight away.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:21 am

I was surprised and grinned at Seth.  "That's not a problem," I assured my son.  I could not believe that I was going to have him the entire summer.  "We can eat supper tonight with them or tomorrow... perhaps tomorrow would be best.  I don't want things to be overwhelming."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:45 pm

I wanted to do everything so fast, but my mum had to know best, right?  I smiled at her.  "Whatever you think is the wisest way to do things," I said to her.  "I trust your judgement."  Someon had to and why not it be me?
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:47 am

I could not help but smile.  "Seth, I appreciate that, I do," I said to him.  "But when to meet your grandparents as an older child is solely up to you."  I knew he would end up making a proper choice.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:48 pm

"So... when we get there, then," I said to her simply.  I was goign to waste no time at all when it came to meeting the rest of my family.  I had been kept from them for too long.  "I'd love to meet everyone."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:52 am

I chuckled at Seth's enthusiasm.  "Of course, when we get there," I said happily.  I wished I had not missed basically his entire life.  "So... tell me, Seth.  Are there any girls in your life?"  I winked at him playfully.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:59 am

I laughed at my mum.  I was fifteen years old, of course there were girls in my life.  "Yeah," I said to her, "but nothing serious by any means.  I'm fifteen... I'm just enjoying myself and Quidditch and whatnot."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:45 am

I chuckled at Seth's reaction.  'Ah, of course," I said to him.  "Nothing wrong wiht that at all."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:32 pm

I was surprised by her reaction.  She was being so cool about that.  "Oh, well, good," I said, chuckling.  "I have a feeling that if I was honest about it with Dad he wouldn't be so okay with it... he wasn't much of one to go out and get the girls I don't think."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2