Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders -- January 1999

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Don't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders -- January 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders -- January 1999

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 2:26 pm

I feigned offense, but in reality, I loved being compared to Dad.  It made me feel close to him still.  I rolled my eyes playfully at Mum.  "I know I'm just like him... but that doesn't mean I refuse to see the obvious," I pointed out to her playfully.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Don't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders -- January 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders -- January 1999

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon May 18, 2015 12:31 am

"Don't you roll your eyes at me, Remus John Lupin," I teased, getting my mother-tone on.  I  went over to him and gave him a hug.  "And what you said just proved me right, mister."  I kissed his cheek.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:20 am

I sighed.  "Don't mother me," I teased, embracing her easily and holding her tightly for a moment.  "But you really need not worry about me... you know that I can keep everything together."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:30 am

I put my hands on his shoulders and squeezed them.  "I know, kiddo," I said to him.  "There's nothing that surprises me when it comes to you and taking care of things."  I had seen him do it over and over again.  I was so proud of him.  "How are all your students handling everything changing around here?"

Of course I was hoping to check in on Nate without it being obvious.  My youngest would not necessarily enjoy hearing about hsi mum stopping by to check in ino him.  That would not be cool.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:04 pm

I laughed, giving Mum a knowing smile.  "The students seem to be doing fine.  Nate is being as obnoxious as ever," I assured her.  there were a few points that I wanted to talk to her about him, though.  "It is obvious he's still hurting a tad after the Dark magic tore him apart a bit... but he's in good hands with Pomfrey helping him."  It was good that chloe and LIly got their hands on him as soon as they did as well.

Last edited by Remus Lupin on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:19 am

I chuckled.  "Sounds about right," I agreed.  "I'm glad that he is doing better.  I don't know why he came back and fought... he was so injured..."  I hated that toh my boys fought, but I knew it was necessary of Remus.  But Nathaniel was merely a boy!
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:24 pm

I put a hand on my mum's arm.  "Nate has found a perfect shade for himself, though, have you seen it?  He's starting to get rid of the red... he's becoming his own person.  I've talked to him about that... he almost felt ashamed that he was getting rid of it," I said to her quietly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:51 am

I felt tears in my eyes.  "Oh?  There is no reason for him to feel ashamed that he's getting rid of it," I said to my eldest.  "Thank you for being there for him, Remus.  He needs that so much."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:00 pm

I smiled at Mum and gave her a hug.  "Of course I'd be there for him," I assured her.  "He's my little brother... I know how hard things can be..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:24 am

Of course Remus knew how hard things could be.  I smiled gently at my eldest.  "I know you are," I said to him.  "I know that you would do anything for your brother -- and everyone at this school, really.  Just don't let it wear you all the way down, Remus."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:40 pm

I smiled at Mum.  "Of course," I said to her, knowing how much she worried about all her kids.  "I'll ask for help when I need it.  I can assure you of that."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:40 am

I was not entirely sure about that and I let it show on my face.  "Remus, you are as stubborn as your father," I pointed out to him kindly.  "I will make sure you get the help that you dont' always ask for."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:50 am

I looked at Mum and laughed.  "And I believe the stubbornness may have rubbed off on you, too," I teased, hugging her.  I was grateful for people like her in my life, though, because they made sure I did not overdo mysel.f
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2