Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bitterness of one who's left alone -- Summer 1992

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The bitterness of one who's left alone -- Summer 1992 - Page 4 Empty Re: The bitterness of one who's left alone -- Summer 1992

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:41 am

I wanted to roll my eyes really bad. I didn't though. I could just let her talk then go. I mean of course shes going to say I don't understand and all the lovely stuff all grown tell me. I was just so mad. I stepped back from the door frame as I let her in my room. Walking away from her to make sure we had plenty of space between us. I didn't know who my mum was right now. Dean had to believe me now.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

The bitterness of one who's left alone -- Summer 1992 - Page 4 Empty Re: The bitterness of one who's left alone -- Summer 1992

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:07 am

My daughter had as much attitude as I did when I was her age; now I knew what my own mother went through.  I sat down and looked at her.  "I'm not going to pretend with anything, Lenni," I said to her honestly.  "I really, really miss your dad.  I really miss having someone.  I fell into a trap.  I got comfortable with having a mate -- and we were just mates, mind you.  I was foolish and daft to believe that friendship was all that Mr. Taylor wanted.  He caught me by surprise.  For a moment, and only a moment.  I put my hand on his chest not to deepen anything, but to push him away.  And that was when you came in.  You didn't see the tears that fell down my cheeks; I did not get a chance to fully push him away from me when you saw.  I don't expect you to believe me.  But I do thank you for letting me attempt to explain."

That was the best I could do.  Try to speak to her like an intelligent person, because she was.  Elena was a very bright girl.  I needed to treat her as such.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:04 pm

Even in that moment she should have known better. " I am going to Uncle Remus and Aunt Chloe's now. " I said quietly. I hate this so much. I want to vent my frustrations, I am allowed to be mad at her. " You shouldn't use dads prison sentence as an excuse to slip into a trap." I told her, as a matter of fact. Turning away from her, " Thank you for talking to me like a person though..." I said as I grabbed a few things and went to the fireplace.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4