Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrayal among family. - tbd

3 posters

Go down

Betrayal among family. - tbd Empty Betrayal among family. - tbd

Post  Alysha Lupin Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:21 pm

I felt like a piece of me was missing. My dad was gone and it was all because of my sister! His daughter! Why the hell did he have to give up on us. Why did he take her place! She should have had to stick to what sue was deciding the only bond between us was him. Now she is the reason why he isn't here. I was looking at myself in the mirror. Here I stood, a woman getting married soon and my father was taken away from us. I will never forgive her for this. Mum is really worrying me, she's trying to make sure I don't kill Meredith although she deserves to get what's coming to her. I had a tear stained face as I wanted nothing more than to have Josh come and rescue me from myself. Walking over to my dresser as the photos on it were now plastered with my dad and us photos. I angrily ripped Meredith out of most of them. I hated that he gave his life. I did expect him to protect his kids. He would have done that for any of us. Fresh tears started to fall as I realized I need to be rescued or I will kill Meredith. She is in the room down the hall. Although, anytime I leave my room Charlie follows me everywhere. I pulled my hair in a tight ponytail as I took one of dads sweaters and enwrapped myself in it. Walking over to my bed where I collapsed on it and let the tears fall.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Betrayal among family. - tbd Empty Re: Betrayal among family. - tbd

Post  Meredith Lupin Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:25 pm

I had been keeping myself locked in my bedroom. I don't know if I could call it my bedroom anymore. Especially with my half sister....Emelyn isn't even my real mother. Dad died saving me from myself. From my terrible decision and I had to live with that forever. At least he is with mum now, she has him and he has her to keep each other company. I sighed looking at my self as tears came to my eyes. Why did he have to give himself up for me. Now, nothing will be the same with Ally and I anymore because of this. I wanted to kill dad for giving up so fast on mum. Emelyn had raised me with him though. She was a second mum to me though.

I looked at a picture of them together when they were at school. He was gone now and it was because of me. Maybe Ally was right. Maybe I should have died instead. I was unsure of what I was to do. I needed to see Seth. To help me make the right choice, to see why my dad did this.
Meredith Lupin
Meredith Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:46 pm

I had my cat and owl in my room as I looked over to them. " I can't believe he's gone.." To which they replied to me. I smiled briefly to them, " I need to get out of here guys....we're going to go see Josh and hope the bitch isn't there..." I said as I finished packing up my bags and trunk, I brought them to the fireplace as I was trying to find mum. I ended up bumping into the one person I did not want to see at all. I glared at her, " Where's mum?" I asked her. I was trying my best for mum's sake to behave myself.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Lupin Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:38 am

I had decided to go downstairs to get something to eat and ended up bumping into my sister. " No idea...outside maybe....shes been out there in dad's sweaters just like you...." I pointed out. " It wasn't my fault....I didn't ask him to save me." I said as I crossed my arms as I made eye contact with her, we both looked at each other like it was a contest to see who would look away first. " Try outback...."
Meredith Lupin
Meredith Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:14 am

Tears clouded my vision as she spoke. " No you're right he didn't have to save but he did because you are his child..." I said bitterly. I knew why he did it doesn't mean I had to accept it. " He would have done it any way that he could have. To make sure you safe." I finished angrily. " It is your fault that you put yourself and him in the spot in the first place. I hope you're quite happy with yourself. Not only will....will he not be at my wedding but he won't be at yours." I said as I wanted to punch or slap her or something for saying she didn't ask him to save her. What did she think he would do in that situation. She took a step towards me, to which I made sure I was looking right at her. " Do it...I dare you." I said viciously.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Lupin Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:28 am

I rolled my eyes at her as she appeared to be tough. " Trying to pull the guilt on me isn't going to work Alysha. " I told her flat out. She didn't need to tell me it was because of my decisions that Dad is gone. " If he wanted to get in the way....then that was his choice." I said angrily. I was mad at everyone here. I felt like I wasn't apart of the family anymore. I don't know what to do but I am not going to take this laying down.
Meredith Lupin
Meredith Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:33 pm

I finally lost it on her. " IT WAS HIS CHOICE?! THAT'S A LOAD OF SHIT MEREDITH AND YOU KNOW IT! " I screamed, I didn't care that I was a mere few inches from her face. " Do you really think I am going to let you tear his name apart because he stood up for you? ...An unbelievable WASTE OF SPACE!" I screamed. I needed to get out of here before I completely lost it.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Lupin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:15 pm

"IT WAS HIS CHOICE ALLY! WAKE UP! HE TOOK MY PLACE!" I yelled back stepping more into her way. She wanted a fight she was going to get one. "It is not my fault he did that on his own!" I said back breathing deeply. As much as she seemed to think otherwise. "I am not tearing his name apart he was my father to don't forget that.." I finished bitterly.
Meredith Lupin
Meredith Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:58 am

I felt the other side itching to make an appearance, I needed help and I needed it now. She wasn't going to stop and that was a big problem because I couldn't stop myself if I want too. " It's not to hard to remember that when it's your fault he's gone in the first place." I retorted to which she punched me. Oh great. I stumbled back into the wall as I regained myself. Charging forward to her my hand clenched as my fist had made contact with her face. As she stumbled back I grabbed her as if it was nothing and I threw her into the living room. " IT WAS YOUR FAULT AND YOU KNOW IT!"
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Lupin Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:04 pm

she threw me into the living room. It took me by surprise, I figured it had to do something with her other side. I was not finished with her and I don't care. " HE WOULD STILL BE GONE!" I screamed at her as I threw a nearby lamp at her and smirked when it hit her arms. It cut her, I took my chance and charged her lifting her up smashing her into the hallway and dropping her in the kitchen. Wiping the blood off my mouth, " YOU WONDER WHY I GOT MIXED INTO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" I was never a member of the family. Never.
Meredith Lupin
Meredith Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:28 pm

" I don't give A SHIT MEREDITH! IT'S YOUR FAULT HE'S GONE!" I screamed at her as I charged her in the kitchen as I scooped her up and threw her as hard as I could threw the bay window.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:43 pm

I had started to make it a habit to stop in and check on everyone at the Lupins since Will died... since I could not save him.  I normally would have apparated there, but since I had gotten the ability to walk back, I tended to only apparate as far as necessary and then walk the rest of ht eway.  I still had a limp, but I was getting much better every day.

I was just about to turn onto the front lawn of the Lupin homestead when a body -- Meredith -- came crashing through the window.  "Bloody hell," I muttered as I jogged towards her.  I bent down to check on her before I dealt with Alysha.  I knew it was her who threw Mere out the window without even having to look.  "Mere, stay here and calm down," I said to her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:57 pm

I paced as I fought myself to jumping out of the window. I was in the kitchen hair a mess bleeding, crying, and pissed off. I was trying to keep things tame as I exploded my other side was awake and hard to shut up. I heard uncle Dean talking as I knew he was coming in. Breathing deeply as I couldn't control myself. " It was her fault." I spat.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:07 pm

I walked into the house and saw Ally pacing.  When she spoke, it was obvious even without the feral look to know her other side was awoken.  "Ally, I know it feels that way," I said to her calmly.  I knew that I was not going to get through to her with anything that I said, but it was worth a shot.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:38 am

My eyes narrowed at my uncle, " It is her fault. Feelings have nothing to do with it. " I said angrily. I felt myself breathing deeply, " She said he would still be gone. Well, it's her own god damn fault. " I said as I continued pacing. Watching my uncle as my other side knew to stay far away from him. One hug and I could usually calm down but I was in no mood to calm down. She needed to know it's her fault. She snapped at me, and my other side lived off of the anger I had hidden away.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down