Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009 Empty Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:15 am

I had gotten word from teh RAmeses' in November that Annette woke up.  I had not wanted to tell Seth that through an owl.  I told Dora and Sydney that I was going to have a boys day.  That meant last minute shopping for Christmas if necessary, but mainly it would be a lunch date.  I donned a scarf and cloak while my teenaged son did the same thing.  I gave the girls each a kiss.  "We'll be back by supper.  I'll bring something home for that... enjoy your afternoon together, ladies," I said to them, grinning.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009 Empty Re: Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:20 am

I always enjoyed when Dad and I got to have our time together.  I loved my younger sister to death, but I sometimes missed when it was just me.  We went to a little strip that reminded me a bit of Hogsmeade with all it's little shops and whatnot -- though it was not magical.  We meandered about talking about school, but I knew there was something on my dad's mind.  "Dad... what's the real reason you wanted to take me out?" I asked him as we stepped into a cafe to get out of the cold.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009 Empty Re: Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:29 am

I had to chuckle.  "Can't I just want some guy time without any reason?" I asked.  I looked over at him as we hung our cloaks on the hooks that were by the booth we were sitting down in.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:30 am

Rolling my eyes, I sat down.  "I know better than that, Dad," I explained.  There was no point beating around the bush about things.  "What's up?" If it had to do with Sid, I was going to have a word with her.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:35 am

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.  "Alright, you caught me," I said with a slight smile.  I was worried how this would effect his and Dora's relationship.  "Seth, it's your mum."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:36 am

I leaned back in the booth, slouching slightly.  I looked down at my hands for a moment to prepare myself.  If it had to deal with Mum here, DAd and Dora would both tell me.  But since it was just Dad, It had to be my real mum in Egypt.  "Di she... did they pull the plug? I thought that they'd tell us so I could go say goodbye," I started to freak out but uieted once Dad put a hand.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:37 am

I had a bemused smile on my face so he could tell it was not anything too bad.  "Seth, if it was bad, I would have warned you," I assured my son.  "Actually, what happened is that your mum woke up."  I knew that may have one of two very different reactions whether it be a good happy reaction or a bad, depressing one. I myself had mixed feelings about Annette waking up.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:37 am

I stared at him in disbelief.  "Mum is awake?" I asked, wanting to know for sure.  it would be fantastic if she were actually awake, but what about our family we had?  Would this change anything?
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:38 am

I nodded at Seth.  "I'm serious, Seth.  She's awake.  If you want to go visit her, I can send you or go with you," I told him.  "Dora knows and said you and I could have a little vacation so you can meet her if you want."  I had no idea how Seth wanted to handle this.  It was an odd situation.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:39 am

I had no idea what I wanted to do.  "I don't know, Dad," I replied honestly.  "I don't know if I want to see her weak and stuff... maybe I'll wait until the end of the school year.  I can just write her for now."  I wondered if that would even be okay to do.  Would Mum be okay with that?
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:40 am

I did not see any issue with that.  I knew that Annette may have problems with it, but I was not too concerned about what she thought.  Seth was old enough to make his own decisions, he was fifteen after all.  I was not about to force him to do anything he was unsure about.  "That's alright.  Whatever you want, Seth," I assured my son.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:41 am

I smiled at Dad, happy that he was not orcing me to go.  What would I even say to her?  Hey Mum... I have my own family now and a new mum?  Like that would be okay with her?  I shook my head slightly.  "Thanks Dad... I appreciate you letting me choose," I said.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:41 am

I put a hand on his arm.  "It's no problem, kiddo.  Whatever you're comfortable with," I replied.  We finished our day not speaking about Annette for the rest of the afternoon.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:19 am

We were getting closer to home and I looked at Dad.  "So... you're going to talk to Ros or am I?" I questioned.  I knew that it was a hard subject for Dad anyways... so I figured I could talk to my twin if necessary.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:05 am

I looked over at Seth and chuckled.  "I think it'd be best if she heard it from her father," I said to him, shaking my head.  "There is no need for you to get overly involved in all of this."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next