Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD  Empty What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri May 30, 2014 1:07 pm

We had been in here for five years now. Our little girl and little boy were five years old. Peter has taken Evan from me and is teaching him god knows what. I glared at the door as I wanted to kill the rat for doing this to us. James has two more children than he knows about. I wanted to be able to raise them with him. Little that is doing for us. I put my hair back in a loose ponytail as our little girl had been up for a bit. She looked so bored with the rocks that she had made words with. " Honey, how about we play a game? Ms. Molly?" I asked my daughter to give her something to entertain herself. I felt so bad for our children, not being able to be with their entire family.

Evan not even being with us anymore, which tore me apart thinking about that very day. I wanted to kill Peter, I would kill him. I would just make sure our little girl is out of sight. She looked like she wanted to play a game. " Then I'll braid your pretty hair for you.." I said with a smile. I had to be in the right state of mind with her. Even with the circumstances we have in front of us.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD  Empty Re: What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD

Post  Faith Potter Sat May 31, 2014 1:14 am

I had been making words with the rocks the man had given me. I started with making an E and looked beside me to where Evan should've been making an F so we could start each other's names. I sighed, not really wanting to finish spelling Evans name anymore. I missed him, the man mum called Peter took him away a few months ago and we haven't seen him since. I didn't know where he was but I remember mum was very upset when my brother was taken away. I tried to cheer her up as much as I could I mean, we would see him again soon right?

I shook my head slightly to clear it from thoughts of Evan when mum asked if I wanted to play Ms.Molly, hoping she wouldn't take that as a no. I quickly move around some of my rock to make my E into an F hoping that she would think I had been trying to spell my name, not his. I smiled brightly up at her. "Yes please mommy." I said as I stood up and walked towards her. "We'll have to sing it together, I don't remember all the words."

I played with my hair slightly, it was fiery red like mums and hung to my elbows. I didn't like it short, this way I could hide my face if I was upset about Evan. Clearly I hadn't done a good job of that today, I would make it up to mum though. "Mommy, when you braid my hair can you please put it in two braids " I looked up at her with wide pleading eyes. "Pretty please?" I would try not to think too much of Even for the rest of the day, I would save that for tonight. I didn't want mum to get upset about him again but I had to think about him. If I didn't I was afraid I would forget about my twin brother and I wasn't going to let that happen.

<< I wasn't sure exactly when Evan was taken away so if I need to change anything just let me know Smile >>
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD  Empty Re: What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:01 am

I nodded at our little girl. " Of course we will sing it together." I said happily as I could muster. I kneeled over by the little table as I patted the spot across from me. " I sure can put it in two braids for you instead of one. When we get out of here....we will have an entire bathroom of hair stuff and bubble bath." I said as I wanted to tell her a bit about us again before we played a few games of ms. molly. " Sweetheart, how about I braid your hair and tell you a story?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:54 pm

I followed mum and sat down where she indicated. I smiled at her, happy that she would sing with me, maybe that would cheer her up. She always told me about life outside but this is the only life I've ever knew. Could there really be something outside the four walls that mum and I lived in? I loved hearing about it though, it was nice to think about. Maybe Evan was out there, I could hope, for his sake. I nodded, "Okay mommy, I like your your stories. What's this one about?"
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:39 am

Smiling to her, " Of course I can make two braids....you know, that's how I had my hair when I met your dad back when we were eleven years old?" I asked her as I sat down behind her, I started to run my fingers through her red hair. " Right when your dad and I met we noticed one another...he was quite the adventurer...he explored school...with his friends of course. " I said pausing momentarily. " Your dad loves his friends like they're his family. Everyone means the world to him. I can tell you when we were about to become parents again after Harry we were ecstatic. Nothing was more exciting. Your aunts and uncles were so happy..." I had separated her hair into two strands as I was speaking. It always seemed to calm is both down a bit just to talk.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:57 pm

"You had your hair in two braids when you met daddy?" I asked as I closed my eyes. I loved when mommy played with and braided my hair. I remember her telling me a bit about dad's adventures with his friends before and tried to remember their names. "What are my aunts and uncles names again?" I was starting to calm down a bit, pushing thoughts of Evan to the back of my mind for now. I missed him and wanted to see and play with him again, but I couldn't right now. I decided to think about my other brother, Harry. He was a few years older then me. "When will I meet Harry and daddy mommy?" She talked so much about them but I had never met either. I was beginning to wonder if they were even real, but I wouldn't tell mum that.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:02 am

I stopped momentarily, feeling the tears well up in my eyes. " I really hope sooner than later sweetie." I said as I wanted our family back together again. Your dad was not going to let us stay here any more than we can. Even if James is still alive. I sighed, continuing on her hair " Yes I had my hair in two braids...there's Sirius, Ember, Remus and Chloe.....Ember and I were friends...your dad and I pretty much played chase the whole time. I didn't have any interest in him at all...of course that's what I told myself for the longest time. I loved your dad, with every ounce in me. " I told her as I was happily telling stories. " You know when we were younger your dad and uncles were very mischievous. " I said with a smile.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:50 pm

I nodded, remembering their names now. "Uncle Sirius, Uncle Remus, Auntie Ember and Auntie Chloe." I tilted my head back so I could see mum even though she was upside down to me. "I know you love daddy, Harry, Evan and me mommy." I assured her. "I love you all too." I wanted to help her feel better, "We'll see them all soon mommy, I know it!" I brought my head back up so she could keep branding my hair. "Can you tell me more about them all mommy? What kind of trouble did you all get in?" I started giggling, only imagining what mum would say.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:28 pm

I nodded as she listed off the names of our friends, " Well, let's see ...your dad and his friends quickly became known in Hogwarts....Called themselves the marauders. " I told her as I smiled as she looked to me as I kept running my hands through her hair. I was so glad I was doing this for her, to really know everyone. Even if we are in here we can still keep in mind who our family is. " Well, I'll start with what they looked like when I met them all..." I cleared my throat, " Your father, had the most piercing eyes, they're a mix of brown and blue. Almost like he can tell when you tell the truth and when you're not. Also, when he was up to trouble you could see it in his eyes. He isn't that much taller than me. I like that part." I said with a laugh. Which I felt almost foreign to me, it was unfair it seemed to be thinking of laughing. James may not be here but he's helping us get through this. Just like I know he can. " Well, other than that...he seemed to want to drive me crazy." I said with a smile as I looked at Faith as she sit in front of me. " He really is an amazing man. His hair, it's everywhere. No matter what he does with it....it just sticks up at all angles." I told her as I just couldn't get this smile off my face.

I sighed, reminiscing was good for us I just hope James is doing the same thing. " Your Auntie Ember is one tough cookie, she's about my height, she is a year younger than us. Meaning me and your dad, but don't let that fool you. Even when we were eleven she was a tough girl. Your dad taught her how to be tough or get pranked on constantly." I explained. " She had long black hair about the same length as yours is now." I explained to give her an idea. " She always had that glint in her eye of excitement....she has dark brown eyes. " I said as I was thinking of one of my best friends. My sister. This talking was tearing me up. I continued because what else are we going to talk about really. " She's about the same build and everything..." I said as I was just playing with her hair as I spoke, trying different hairstyles mostly ones that won't get her hair to tangled.

Stretching for a moment, " Your Auntie Chloe, was a shy woman...not so much anymore. When I first met her she had and still has as far as I know blonde hair. It was tied up in a ponytail. She has blue eyes, that told you her past which she doesn't really like to share because it is really sad....she kept to herself because she didn't know how to really react to people who genuinely wanted to speak with her. " I paused, " Now your Uncle Remus was one of your dad's right hand men. Remus always looked so tired. No one ever really knew why or what happens to him to make him so tired and sore. He is a total sweet heart though. Right down to the core, if he can help you he will. No questions asked. Well, those usually come afterward." I told her as I pulled her hair up into a bun. As I pulled her body to come back so I could see how it looked as sat her back up as I continued talking. " He has the softest eyes....key to his soul....he really is an older spirit. " I told her. " You'll eventually know what I mean." I went on. " Lastly but certainly not least...as much as he would say...your uncle Sirius. He is a total ham, much like your dad...admittedly they have cooled off from what they used to be. He had dark eyes almost black. They told you so much about him. Then you couldn't forget his long black hair. That he usually kept so he could flip his hair for some unknown reason. " I teased Sirius as I knew the look I would have received. " They all are wonderful people," I told her as I paused as I heard a noise outside.

Probably nothing, but I waited nonetheless before I would continue.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:34 am

I closed my eyes as mum played with my hair and told me about my family. I laughed at certain parts and nodded in others, picturing them all in my head. I couldn't wait till we got to leave here so Evan and I could meet them but when would that be? I heard a noise outside and turned towards it, hoping it was my twin like I always did when I heard something outside. After a moment, when it was obvious that Evan wasn't coming around the corner, I focused on mum again. "I can't wait to meet them all mommy! They sound so cool!" I gave a little giggle, "Were they always getting in trouble mommy?"
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:38 pm

I laughed as she continued talking away. " Yes, honey they were always getting into trouble. No matter what the cost. They always needed to be doing something constructive...or better yet destructive." I said as I reminisced. " Saying they are cool would definitely make the younger them happy...that's for sure. " I explained. " The more they got older the more they seemed to make sure they only got into trouble once in a while. It seemed that they were trying more than ever to stay out of trouble at all costs. That is when you know they are up to something." I said as I fishtailed her hair tightly.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:56 am

I giggled, "So as they got older, they didn't get in as much trouble? It was mostly when they were younger that they were troublemakers?" I bounced up and down slightly thinking of what trouble they could've got into. "They sounds like fun! I want to be just like them when I start school mummy!"
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:18 am

I smiled as she said she wanted to be just like them. " They would adore that...and end up giving you tips when they think me and your aunts aren't listening to what they're telling you. " I told her as it was very much the way they do things. " When your brother was born they had already bought him little brooms and many other quidditch related toys. It was just as bad as if they bought the toys for themselves." I said as I loved when I got the opportunity to reminisce about the way things used to be.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:36 am

I giggled. "I would need all the tips I could get mummy." I couldn't wait to meet the rest of my family and to see Evan again. I bounced slightly. "I want to learn quidditch someday. Do you think I would be good?" I thought back to what mum had told be about quidditch but couldn't remember much about it. I tilted my head to the side slightly. "Can you tell me about quidditch again mummy?" From what I did remember, it was a little complicated for a five-year-old to comprehend completely, but I still wanted to try.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:10 am

Smiling, " They would love to give all of the tips possible." I said as I tried a fish tail braid on her hair. I always tried to keep it up and away to make sure it wasn't going to become a rats nest. I nodded, " Everyone played quidditch. Each team has seven players....Chasers there are three of them. They take the quaffle, it's the big red ball into the other teams goal posts. There are three of them, a goal gives you ten points each. Then there are two beaters, they handle the bludgers....they send the bludgers at the other team. To make it harder for the to get points. " I explained. Just leaving out the part that they can seriously hurt people. Then there is a keeper, he keeps the quaffle out of the goal posts....and last but not least there is the Seeker. He or she looks for the golden snitch. It is one hundred and fifty points and the seeker who catches it ends the game.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next