Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here by my side, the devil - Summer 1996 (DONE)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here by my side, the devil - Summer 1996 (DONE) Empty Here by my side, the devil - Summer 1996 (DONE)

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 8:59 pm

I was so proud of Draco.  He handled himself with the Dark Lord so nicely... so much better than I would have ever expected from him.  I placed my hand on his shoulder as we walked.  I made him stop and look at me.  "Draco, my son, I was so proud of the way you presented yourself," I told him.  He deserved to know when he did well.

Last edited by Lucius Malfoy on Sun May 25, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Here by my side, the devil - Summer 1996 (DONE) Empty Re: Here by my side, the devil - Summer 1996 (DONE)

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:00 pm

Only Father could be pleased about something like this.  "Are you also pleased that I am expected to make up for your mistakes?" I inquired, snapping at my father.  I did not deserve this at all.  It was really rather ridiculous.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Here by my side, the devil - Summer 1996 (DONE) Empty Re: Here by my side, the devil - Summer 1996 (DONE)

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:02 pm

My hand met his cheek rather quickly.  "Enough of this, Draco," I scolded, my tone icy.  "You have been given an honor.  And you will succeed -- or else."  I knew what was at stake.  I knew that this was the Dark Lord's punishment for me - going after my most prized possession, my son.  But I would hanlde this the way I handled anything the Dark Lord sent my way:  with my head held high with dignity.  Any task he gave me or my family wa a honor.  It was time for DRaco to see it the way I saw things and to accept them.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:03 pm

I met my father's icy glare with one of my own.  "Don't think for a moment that your threats frighten me, Father.  I believe even you have been upstaged," I spat.  I started to walk again.  I was not sure what I was going to be able to do, but I would not show my fear in front of Father.  I knew better.  I glanced back at him.  "Yes, Father, your threats are useless.  Now, are you coming or not?  I will not wait around for you."  I Hated how I sounded remarkably like him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:04 pm

I did not enjoy his tone.  I kept pace with my son.  "And what is it you want form Knockturn Alley, Draco?" I asked him.  I was happy to see that he had a plan in mind already.  But then again, the school year was only a week away and he had been given the task at the beginning fo the summer holiday.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:05 pm

"I will show you when we arrive at Borgin and Burkes," I said, rolling my eyes so Father could not see me.  He was so dense sometimes.  I knew I needed to get them into the castle at some point and I had a vague idea as to how to do that... if they were all still where I had last seen them.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:05 pm

"Do not take that tone wtih me," I warned again.  I would not tolerate the way he was speaking to me.  I was still his father and I would not let him speak to me like I was a daft stranger.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:06 pm

I stopped and spun around quickly.  "No, Father," I said angrily, leveling my eyes with his.  "It is time for you to watch your tone with me.  If I am cleaning up your mess, I demand your respect and your silence."  I had never spoken to my father this way before.  If he wanted me to walk the walk, then he would have to deal with being on the receiving end of the talk where June and I had always stood.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:07 pm

I was quite surprised that Draco seemed to gain courage when given this task, if I even wanted to call it that.  "We need to keep moving, Draco.  We are meeting them there.  It is rude to keep people waiting," I told him.  Bellatrix and Greyback were the reinforcements, a force to be reckoned with.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Of course Father would not listen to me and keep quiet.  We turned the corner and I saw Aunt Bellatrix and Greyback waiting for us.  I ignored them and walked into the shop.  "Borgin, is it here?" I demanded as soon as the small man appeared.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sat May 17, 2014 9:09 pm

I was so proud that my nephew got chosen for such a high task.  I was slightly jealous, but then again, I knew why the Dark Lord chose draco.  I despised Lucius for putting my sister and my niece and nephew in this type of precarious situation, though.  I put a hand on Draco's shoulder.  "Careful now, Draco... I'm sure Borgin listened and kept everythign safe for you," I assured my nephew.  I had not yet been told what Draco needed, but I knew he had told Borgin to have it ready to view... and he knew better than to cross any one of us.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sat May 17, 2014 9:10 pm

I smiled darkly and cracked my knuckles.  "I almost wihs he failed at your request," I muttered, enjoying watching the wizard squirm while leading the way to the object Malfoy so desired.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:11 pm

I followed Borgin towards the back fo the store.  There it stood in pristine condition:  the Vanishing Cabinet.  I walked around it, making sure it was intact.  "And this one works?" I inquired.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:12 pm

I stayed quiet while my son dealt with Borgin.  That man had better do everything that was asked of him.  he answered all of Draco's questions.  I looked at my son.  "Is everything how it needs to be, Draco?" I inquired.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 9:12 pm

My father must love the sound of his own voice.  he never seemed to shut up.  "Yes, everything is in order," I replied, having mixed feelings about how things were falling into place.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next