Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you happy ...really?--August 13

2 posters

Go down

Are you happy ...really?--August 13  Empty Are you happy ...really?--August 13

Post  Sirius Black Fri May 16, 2014 8:22 am

Ember and I had some talks, I couldn't help but wonder if our little girl was truly happy. I mean, I have nothing against George Weasley. I just want to know if he really means that much. To really see what he would do for our little girl. I know I sound like an overprotective father. I just want to make sure she doesn't just want to be with him to have him. In overprotective fathers mind; does he protect her, treat her right, make my little angel feel like a Queen. That was all I really wanted to know. I was in the study as I wanted to talk to Lenni. " Lenni!?" I asked loudly throughout the house. My daughter and I shared the same loudness I was sure I would hear her eventually.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Are you happy ...really?--August 13  Empty Re: Are you happy ...really?--August 13

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 10:48 am

I heard my dad shouting from the study. " I'm in my room!" I answered his bellow with my own. I didn't want to leave my room. If he wants to talk he can come see me. Although, I knew both of our tempers and our stubbornness. Sighing, I put my journal down and went to see what was up. I walked into the study, " Hey dad.." I said as I walked over to the chair beside him, and plunked myself down.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Are you happy ...really?--August 13  Empty Re: Are you happy ...really?--August 13

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Smiling as she came into the study, " how are you?" I asked her as she eyed me suspiciously. " Just asking how you are...nothing more." I said as I crossed my heart. She looked like she didn't believe a word coming out of my mouth but I guess I couldn't really help it. I am a marauder after all.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:20 am

Why did I feel like there was more to what he was telling me. I looked at him suspiciously, " Okay...I'm fine...." I said as I got a little more comfortable. Usually when he does this it means he has something on his mind that he has no idea on how to respond to. "How are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down