Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody help me tame this animal -- Summer 1980

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Somebody help me tame this animal -- Summer 1980 - Page 4 Empty Re: Somebody help me tame this animal -- Summer 1980

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:33 am

I nodded at Remus and stood up.  "That is all I can ask from you, Remus," I said.  "Well, in all honesty, that is far more than I should be able to ask of you."  I sighed heavily.  "I wish I didn't ahve to ask this of you... I know thte strain it put on your."
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Somebody help me tame this animal -- Summer 1980 - Page 4 Empty Re: Somebody help me tame this animal -- Summer 1980

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:08 pm

I stood up with the headmaster, surprised to hear him say things so honestly.  Sometimes i felt as though he was more interested in the end game than what happened to the Order in the process.  "I'll be able to manage," I said, sighing heavily.  then I remembered what type of people Greyback preyed on.  

I looked at Dumbledore.  "Sir... he attacks young children," I said slowly, "he may have new recruits there.  I'm not sure I can handle that... not with having Will... that could be what he turns into if I'm not around..." I knew dumbledore would understand.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:33 am

I looked at my old student who so willingly joined the Order after graduation.  It was the one thing he thought he would be able to do so well.  He could finally do good in the world -- because he never believed he already did that good he so desperately wanted to do.  "Your son will never turn into the beast that Greyback hoped you would turn into," I assured Remus.  "You never turned into a monster, Remus, nor will your son."
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:01 pm

I stared at Dumbledore and smiled slightly.  "At least you don't think that I was ever a monster," I said to him, even though I thought otherwise.  At least one of the greatest wizard's of the time thought I was a human being.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:10 am

"And I wish that you would believe it, too," I said to him gently.  Remus John Lupin was anything but a monster and it was time he finally realized that.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:31 pm

I raised my eyebrows at Professor Dumbledore, surprised that he was being so kindly blunt.  If that was a way to say it anyways.  I smiled slightly at that.  "Ah, well, if you expect me to just up and believe it because you said so," I said, chuckling a bit.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:56 am

I sighed.  "I've learned with you that nothing is ever that easy, Remus," I said to him, sadness in my tone.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:37 am

I was startled into chuckling by the Headmaster's honesty.  "At least you admit that," I replied, shaking my head.  I knew that Dumbledore was being rather serious, but I learned to laugh certain things off -- I got that from the marauders.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:45 pm

I sighed. "Remus," I said to him, "taking after James and Sirius is not always a good thing." I looked at him over my spectacles with a slight smirk on my face. "But I do know it was put into your brain at such a young age there's not stopping it now."
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4