Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It hurts when you disapprove all along -- Summer 1997 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It hurts when you disapprove all along -- Summer 1997 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: It hurts when you disapprove all along -- Summer 1997 (DONE)

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 5:41 pm

I leaned back and nodded.  "Oh, okay," I replied, nodding slightly again.  "Well, that's fine.  I'm grateful.  No matter hwo it happened, I'm glad I ended up here.  I really am happy to have a family and home.  And the lycanthropy doesn't bother me that much except for friends.  But I'm okay with being more of a loner."  I had Iggy at school, but besides that, i really did not have any close friends.  I had acquaintances and I was content with that.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

It hurts when you disapprove all along -- Summer 1997 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: It hurts when you disapprove all along -- Summer 1997 (DONE)

Post  Fenrir Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 5:41 pm

I smiled at Nolan and stood up.  "So you're okay?" I inquired, wanting to get back to my knives, but not wanting to leave Nolan stranded in strife.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 5:42 pm

I nodded and stood.  "I'll be back later, Dad," I told him.  I left and was glad that he had been honest with me.  I was out and away and hoped that Dad would nto be too hard on Ayden.  I almost wanted to stay to make sure everything would be okay.  But then again, Ayden had tried to put a wedge between me and Dad.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum