Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998 - Page 4 Empty Re: It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:21 pm

I sighed, but had to agree that she was thinking more about this than I was.  I wanted to make sure that she would be okay and I was not thinking about the reactions of the other students if she would get special treatments.  "Okay," I said, nodding slightly.  "But if anyone gives you hell, you'll come to me, right?" I raised my eyebrows at her slightly, hoping that she would know that I would deal with any issues.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998 - Page 4 Empty Re: It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:18 pm

I smiled, chuckling a little bit in the process as well.  "Of course," I said.  "But I doubt anyone will give me hell because they won't know."  I did not want him to think that he had to go off the deep end or anything.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:43 pm

"You never know," I pointed out to her.  I would make sure no one would do anything to her, but how could I make sure of that without giving something away?  I would figure something out, that I knew.  I always made sure the ones I cared about would be protected.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:53 pm

I just shook my head at him.  There was no point in arguing.  I looked around and wa grateful everything was still quiet in the common room and we were basically alone except for a few people -- most everyone was outside enjoying the weather.  Which was precisely why I had hunted him down before he got out of the common room.  "So... what do you want it to be?" I asked, letting my excitement show.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:28 pm

I sighed and shrugged.  "I honestly don't know," I replied.  "I don't even know if it's completely sunk into my head yet."  How could I be as excited about this as Pansy clearly was?  She did not know what this may cause... I was so close to being able to leave and now I could not.  I did not resent her for it, but I wish that I could take her with me.  I could not ask that of her, though.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:06 am

I chuckled.  I guess it would not have sunk in yet; I had known for a few weeks, just trying to figure out how to tell Draco.  So it was much easier for me to think about more than just the fact that I was pregnant.  "I'm sorry," I said quickly.  "I just can't help but want to talk about it now that you know..."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:15 pm

I looked at her and saw how truly happy she was.  I smiled.  "You don't need to apologize for being excited... just forgive me for not being quite there yet," I told her, grabbing her hand and giving it a light squeeze.  As usual, I had a lot of other things on my mind to think about with the news of being a father.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:05 am

I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.  "Don't worry about it, Draco," I assured him.  There was no way I would blame him for feeling blind sided... because I kind of did blind side him with this.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:18 pm

"Since you are so excited, though, talk about it.  I'm here to listen," I said to her.  And perhaps with her excitement, I could come up with my own.  I knew that it would be difficult, but in the end I would be so happy to have a child of my own.  I just hoped that things would not turn out badly for us.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:05 pm

I grinned over at him, but shook my head.  "No... because I don't want it to seem like I'm pressuring you into feeling something you're not ready to feel yet," I told him.  I wanted him to be as excited as I was, but I would not force him to be.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:40 pm

I could not help but laugh a little bit at her.  I shook my head at Pansy.  "You wont'  be forcing me to feel any particular way," I assured her.  "I'd love to hear what you've been thinking about with everything, though."  I wanted her to tell me what was on her mind wiht the baby.  It would help me, I knew.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:23 pm

now I could not resist.  I turned slightly so I could see him more straight on than at an angle.  "Well... I would love it to be a little girl," I told him, unable to stop smiling.  "I see how you are with June and think you'd be so good with a daughter."  I hoped he would realize that, I could already see the look forming in his eyes that he was going to argue with me about it.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:44 pm

I smiled slightly, nodding.  "That'd be good... but then again, I may end up over protective," I pointed out, thinking of how I was with Juniper.  If I could hide her away, I probably would.  I just did nto want her to go through any more pain than necessary... and yet, if she knew everything that I was doing to try to keep certain thought from entering my mind, she would be so hurt -- especially after Matthews and I got her from doing something stupid.  I was doing something just as bad... I just was nto entirely sure if anyone realized what it was that I was doing.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:10 pm

I could not help but laugh at him a little bit.  He was right about that.  "Being over protective might not be entirely a bad thing, though," I countered playfully.  "She may end up hating you, but it would make sure she behaved herself."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:23 am

I smiled slightly and shook my head.  Hate... I could not say that was something new to the Malfoy family.  "Well, I wouldn't want her to hate me," I said.  I would want to be a better father than my own... but how could I do that when I had no example?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next