We can always party on our own...TBD

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We can always party on our own...TBD

Post  Alysha Lupin on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:21 am

So mum and dad told us that we are going over to have a day with the black's at the haven. Which I saw as the point to stare at Dean. He was gorgeous, but would I ever really voice that opinion out loud Merlin no! " Mum I don't know what to wear!" I shouted down as I knew my parents and pretty much the family was good to go I just had to grab my bikini and my fedora. I had finally decided due to the shouts I was getting from my dad to hurry up. I was in my shorts, with red tank top with a flowing sweater that just worked very well with my kicks. Grabbing my bag, " Okay...I'm ready." I said as we all grabbed our things and left.
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can always party on our own...TBD

Post  Dean Black on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:34 am

I looked at the kids, loving that they were so excited to see their pretend cousins.  I always enjoyed watching the Lupins -- one they kept my kids busy, two I just really enjoyed seeing them.  "Kids... make sure you all behave," I informed them, knowing how my kids got when everyone got together.  Especially Ryan and Stan with Charlie.  Those three were little hethens... little devils.
Dean Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 am

The five of us got to the Blacks house. I knocked as we all opened the door. " Dean?" We said as the kids just pretty much walked into the house regardless. I knew Charlie would be off with Ryan and Stan almost instantly. It was so cute my daughter tried to make herself feel fantastic all the time to come and see Dean. I always thought she had a crush on him. Will thought it was funny. He didn't get how young girls could have crushes on older men.
Emelyn Took

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:42 am

We pretty much just walked into the house. Dean has always told us to just walk in when we come to visit. I figured I would go find Ryan and Stan while Mere and Ally did whatever they di to keep themselves occupied. Probably go talk with Sedona. Grinning at my parents as I ran up the stairs to find ryan and stan.
Charlie Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:10 am

I heard the Lupins come in and led the way with Stan to find Charlie.  I figured I would have to be polite enough to greet Aunt Em and Uncle Will -- they were practically my second parents.  I went up and gaave them both a hug.  "Charlie run of to find Stan?" I asked, realizing that Stan was no longer behind me.
Ryan Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:23 am

I wheeled to where they were all walking into the house.  "Hey guys," I said happily.  I enjoyed watching all the kids and stuff -- they were just pains sometimes.  But that was to be expected when you had three boys against three girls.  It always got interesting that way.  "They all brought suits, right?" I asked, knowing that they probably did.  We had gotten a pool for the kids and to help me with some different physical therapy exercises that have not really helped me -- but I did them anyways.
Dean Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:26 am

I walked out and found Ally and Mere.  I loved the fact that Ally had a crush on my dad.  I thought it was kind of weird, but I did love Uncle Will, too.  So we both had a slight crush on each other's dads... which was odd, but it happens.  I thought it was quite entertaining that we both looked really cute.  I made sure that Aunt Em and Uncle Will saw me.  "Hey guys," I said, grinning and finding Ally.  I did not want to stay that close to them -- I did not want Uncle Will to catch on.
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:50 am

"Hey." I smiled to Sedona and seeing Dean. " Hey mate...yeah, we had to wait for everyone to find the right one..." I explained shrugging. " Charlie and I are outmatched. " I said with a smirk as I took a side step just out of Em's reach. " Love you darlin' " I said as I hid slightly behind Dean. Looking back to Sedona, " Ally went to find you."
William J. Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:57 am

I had been following Ryan to go see the Lupins when I heard Charlie coming towards us.  So I veered off and stayed with Charlie.  I thought it entertaining when Ryan had to go greet Aunt Emelyn and Uncle Will.  He was practically their child as well.  "How's it going?" I asked my mate.
Constantine Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:10 am

I heard Dona talking to my parents as I couldn't help but smirking knowing she thought my dad was hot. Weird, but whatever floats your boat I guess. I turned back and headed to Dona, " Hey.." I said behind my dad and hers. Grinning when she came near and we went off to the backyard to talk. " So, you look cute today."
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:32 am

I laughed and grinned back at Alysha.  "You're looking just as adorable," I pointed out, giving her a playful nudge.  I knew that she had the hots for my dad.  "Grab your cutest suit, I'm guessing..."  I knew that she probably had to spend tons of time finding the perfect suit.
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:53 am

I laughed, " Of course I brought the best one." I said as I held up the red bikini from my bag. "brothers been driving you nuts?" I asked her, I only had Charlie but Mere also came with challenges taking my clothes and whatnot. " At least they don't take your clothes." I told her as I had to fight Mere off a few of my things.
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:56 am

I had to agree with Ally there.  "Of course they are... they're so obnoxious," I said, rolling my eyes.  I could not help but laugh.  "I would be extremely worried if my clothes went missing..."  I could only imagine what the boys would be doing if they had my clothes.
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:17 am

laughing i had to agre with her. it would be terrifying if your clothes went missing." it would be creepy...merlin knows what they would do." i shuddered. it was disturbing i could only imagine stan and ryan dancing around.
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 am

I shuddered.  "I'd rather not htink about them with my clothes," I said as an afterthought.  "So... do Charlie or Mere know about your crush?" I asked, thinking that it would be horrible if Charlie found out.  He would torture her.
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top