In Character Chat 1

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In Character Chat 1

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:58 am

Betta ignored Jerith, keeping her eyes on Severus. Tears filled her eyes as Snape's words sunk into her brain. "I've stood up for you, Severus...when Sirius and James pulled their pranks on you, I was the first--er, besides Lily--to stand up for you. I've defended you, and now all you can say is that I'm annoying and that I need to grow up?" Her voice choked up. "Am I that bad? Is it my so-called reputation around Slytherin House that makes you avoid me? Like you're any better! You know more Dark curses than anyone I know, Snape! I've seen you use them, but I haven't said anything...perhaps I should go to Dumbledore now and tell him about your little hobby!"
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 am

"You wouldn't dare." Severus growled, advancing toward her. "I swear to Merlin, if you go to Dumbledore, you are sorely going to regret it." He pulled his wand out; Betta did the same. "Come on, Domenici. Let's duel. How about it, huh? We'll get everything out in the open by this. " He took another quick step toward her, feinting to her left. "What's wrong, Betta? I could very well hurt you badly, and you're not even going to challenge me?"
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 am

Betta lowered her wand. "No. I'm not going to challenge you." she whispered. "I--I love you too much, Severus. I hate you, but I love you at the same time." Saying this, she pocketed her wand and, with another tear streaming down her face, picked up her book sack and walked slowly out of the room.
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:16 pm

I sat almost as still as a statue hearing everything going around me I looked to Chloe, I shrugged. " Um..." I did not know what the hell to do. Chloe and I sat there still. Not knowing what the proper thing to do was.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

View user profile http://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:42 pm

After glaring at the door for another moment, Severus turned round to the others in the room. "Sorry about that. She's insane...doesn't know what she's talking about. Dark curses. As if I would." he said, pocketing his wand. "Anyway...Lily...what were we discussing before we were so rudely interrupted?"
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Jerith glared at Severus. "Snivellus, you're lying through your teeth about those Dark curses." he stated. "D'you remember what you and Mulciber did to that third-year Hufflepuff boy a couple weeks ago? The only difference between you and James Potter is that...well...Potter's on the good side, and you're not." He stood up and sat on a chair near Lily and Chloe. "I know stuff about you, Snape. The way you just treated Betta--possibly the only girl who'll ever tell you that she loves you--I do have half a mind do go let Dumbledore know about your favorite hobbies. Then again, you're so stuck on Lily that you honestly don't care about anyone else's feelings, do you?"

After saying this, Jerith stood up and paced up and down the room slowly, gazing at the ceiling. "You're very fortunate, Snape. You have something I'll never hope to have. You see, I've been in love with Betta for years now, but apparently, I'm too obnoxious for her. I admit this is a downfall; I do tend to have a sarcastic streak. That being said, after seeing the way you've treated the poor girl just now, I might just make friends with Potter and take a few lessons on how to get the girl you like to notice you back in a positive way." He sighed and sat beside Chloe again. "So, ladies, what are you studying, and can I join in?"
Jerith McKennon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:33 pm

I froze, trying to change the subject. " Just preparing for Transfiguration." I said simply as looking at our books seemed to be the only logical thing to do.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Jerith nodded, taking out his own Transfiguration book and flipping it over to the chapter that the class was currently studying. He leaned back in his chair and began to read, ignoring Severus' furious glare.

"I don't get something," he began, looking over at Lily. "Have you managed to turn a porcupine into a pincushion yet? For the life of me, I still don't get it. Transfiguration is my absolute worst subject."
Jerith McKennon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:13 pm

it used to be bad for me. I have gotten a little extra help from James. It was annoying to me that he got it so quickly, so admittedly it took me a little while to let him help me. Laughing a little bit, " But yes, it's all in the arm movements."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:43 am

Severus sat down, fuming as he listened to Jerith make conversation with Lily. He tried to ignore this by getting absorbed in his Potions book, but to no avail.

"This is so messed up." he growled, throwing his quill onto the table. "I'm going to find Betta and apologize. Anything's better than listening to you, McKennon."
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:47 am

"Good luck with that, Snivellus." Jerith replied, chuckling. "I'm going to wager that she'd just as soon take a swim with the giant squid as listen to your phony apology." He sneered. "You won't get anywhere with her, you know.Just thought I'd tell you. She's pure-blood, you're half-blood. There's no way she's going to accept your apology."
Jerith McKennon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Betta sat by the lake, hunched over her Charms book and trying to read the last couple pages of the chapter that her class was currently studying. She wasn't having much success, however; Severus' hurtful words still rang in her ears, constantly penetrating her brain.

I'm not going to cry over him, she thought, angrily brushing away the tears that were streaming down her face. He's not worth it. Besides, Mum and Dad would kill me if they knew about my stupid crush.

With this thought in mind, she took a few deep breaths in order to calm down. She was about ready to fully throw herself into her Charms homework when she heard footsteps behind her. She froze, afraid to look around to see who it was.

"Who's there?" she demanded.
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 pm

"It's Severus." came Severus' reply to Betta's icy question. "Look, Betta..." he began, sitting next to Betta and trying to find the words to say. "I was a jerk back there. I know this. I'm sorry. If you can't forgive me, I understand perfectly. It's just that....McKennon caught me off guard with what he said, and then what you said about liking me and all...I know it's no excuse for what I did. What can I do to make it up to you?"
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 pm

"What can you do to make it up to me?" Betta whispered, finally turning around to look at him. "Help me get over you, Severus. That's what you can do to make it up to me. Put in a good word to Dolohov or McKennon--although they really don't need one, but coming from you, it might do some good. Just help me get over you."
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:08 pm

"What if I don't want to do that?" Severus challenged. "Are you going to make me help you get over me? Sorry, Betta. I'm not going to do that." Saying this, he stood up and helped Betta to her feet. "I can't have Lily...but..." He groaned, knowing that this was not going well at all. "Betta...listen. You are obnoxious...you are bossy...you can even be the rudest girl in all of Hogwarts. But underneath all of that, there is a good person hiding in there. That's what I see, Betts. You've stood up for me, I don't know how many times, and I thank you for this." He brushed a strand of hair out of Betta's face. "I didn't want to have to do this, but it looks like it might be time."

And with that, he leaned in and gently kissed the very surprised Betta.
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top