Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Character Chat 1

+11
Elisabetta Domenici
Jayden Keyes
Sandra Brown
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Aimee Thomas
Jennifer Dawson
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Sirius Black
Ryleigh Taylor
Aquarius Avery
Lily M. Evans Potter
15 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

In Character Chat 1  - Page 10 Empty Re: In Character Chat 1

Post  Jerith McKennon Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:22 pm

"Betta my love, where are you?" Jerith crooned as he walked into the room. He spotted Betta a second later, his eyes widening in fury as he saw Antonin Dolohov practically wrapped all around her. "Get off of her!" he shouted, pulling out his wand and pointing it at Antonin. "Stupefy!"

"Are you okay?" Jerith queried to Betta, who instinctively shuddered.

"I never thought I'd say this to you, but thank you for being here." Betta replied. "Oh, he's so nasty! Ugh!"

"So does this mean we can stroll around the lake together one day?"

"I'm not that thankful." snapped Betta, going over to a desk and taking out her books.
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 pm

I bit my lip as I stifled giggles. I did not want to get into this. I knew I wold lose my temper then other Gryffindors would come in here and it would get nasty. So iwould do my best.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 pm

"Way to go, McKennon." Severus retorted, rolling his eyes before turning his attention back to Lily. "So...the lake. Yeah, gotcha. I love it out there. So peaceful." He gazed at Lily for a long moment before speaking again. "Is it me, or is your hair a bit redder than it was the last time I saw it?"

As soon as he'd said that, Severus mentally kicked himself. Idiot, you don't ask a girl something like that! He swallowed. "I mean...oh, forget it. It was stupid question. Sorry for asking it."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:42 pm

I smiled to Lily as I walked in to hear Severus question I looked to Lily as I noticed she was struggling to answer. I didn't know what tosay either. I sat down and nodded to Severus.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 pm

I gave a smile, " Uh.... no I haven,t" i said looking through my book to try my best to make him not feel to awkward.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Severus nodded back at Chloe. "How did your day go?" he queried, trying not to look embarrassed about his question to Lily. "Do you have much homework?"

He looked over at Betta, who was hunched over her homework, trying desperately to ignore Antonin and Jerith, who were sitting on either side of her. A chuckle escaped his lips as he, too, took out a couple of his textbooks and started reading.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:57 pm

I nodded, " It's been okay....very boring..." I laughed.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:09 am

"Oh honestly, would you two leave me alone?" Betta exploded, picking up her books and her book sack and pushing her chair away from the table before standing up. "Jerith, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not interested? Go away!" Saying this, she stormed over to where Severus and Lily were sitting. "Do you mind if I have a seat? I need a bit of peace and quiet."
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:14 am

"Aw, come on Domenici! You're not seriously going to sit with Snivellus, are you? Oh, wait...yeah, you would, seeing as you've written his name all over your spare pieces of parchment. Mrs. Elisabetta Snape...or...Mrs. Severus Snape. Oi, Sev! Betts likes you!" Jerith exclaimed, laughing as Betta's face grew crimson with humiliation. "You're all she talks about! She even mumbles your name in her sleep! I've heard her when she falls asleep in the common room; she's in love with you!"
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 am

Severus stared at Jerith, then at Betta, whose face had turned extremely red. "You'd better be joking, McKennon." he growled, then, realizing that Jerith was not joking, felt his own face turn red. "Er...Betta..." he began, looking at Lily momentarily. "I don't think this is the right time for this...I mean, I was talking to Lily and everything; I can't...umm...I can't...not with two girls..."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:24 am

"You're right, Snape. It isn't the right time!" Betta exclaimed, grabbing her things again and moving away from Severus and Lily. "It's never the right time! All right, then, you want to know whether or not what Jerith's saying is true, right? Well, it is. Everything's true! I don't see what the big deal is, though--I mean, you like Lily, so that pretty much leaves me out in the lurch with no one else but McKennon and Dolohov! You want to know if I like you? Yes, I like you! I have since first year! There! Is that what you wanted to hear?"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 am

Not knowing quite what to say, Severus looked at Lily again. "Excuse me for a moment. I...well, I need to talk to Betta for a moment." he said, feeling extremely awkward at that moment. "I'm sorry about this, Lily...I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm sorry."
Saying this, he got up and moved over to Betta, who pulled her wand out on him. "Hey, whoa! Put that thing away, I only want to talk to you!"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:59 am

"Talk? There's nothing to talk about!" Betta hollered, keeping her wand trained on him. "I've seen you with Lilly, and...please understand, I don't hate you, Lily...it kills me! It always kills me--"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 am

"I've known Lily longer than I've known you, Betta!" Severus exclaimed. "Grow up! It's no wonder no one except Dolohov and McKennon want to date you! They're each just as annoying as you are!" He wrested Betta's wand out of her hand. "What were you going to do with this? Torture me? Control me? Kill me? What, Betta? Spit it out, since you've already started spilling your guts to me!"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 am

"Oh please do, Betta. Inquiring minds want to know what's running through that mind of yours." Jerith smirked, sucking on a sugar quill. "You've already declared your undying love for Snivellus here; what else do you have to tell us?" He laughed darkly as Betta threw an inkwell at him; he caught it easily with one hand. "Is that the best you can do?"
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next