In Character Chat 1

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In Character Chat 1

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:16 am

*walks into the room and sees Aquarius, but doesn't say anything to him, as she's reading a letter from her parents*

"Oh, wonderful. Oh, that's nice...Dolohov? Are you kidding me?"

*grabs a piece of parchment and a quill and begins hurredly writing back*

"Mum and Dad:
What are you playing at? You know perfectly well that I really don't want this forced on me. Antonin is disgusting...he's nasty, rude, and he's a ...well, he's one of those people, or he's trying to be, anyway. You know my feelings on this subject, so I'm not going to re-hash it all again. I don't want to marry anyone right nowk, pureblood, Mudblood, or half-blood. Get it through your heads!"

Betta
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:06 am

Well, this room sure got busy....
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

View user profile http://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:12 am

Betta stood up again, her eyes shining with excitement. "I saw him again...he's in my potions class!" she squealed, flopping down on a nearby couch. "This is going to be a great year. Merlin...this beats anything Sirius Black could ever do! Brains before brawn, I always say." She sighed happily. "He's got brains enough to fill this entire castle..."
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Bella walked into the room making her way towards Aquarius. He didn’t acknowledge her, which made her a little uneasy. What book would be that interesting? He was almost like in a dream, it seemed like nothing existed around him. She watched his eyes follow one line after another. His facial expression was unreadable. She slowly moved around him placing her hands on either side of him. She lowered her mouth to his ear, “Aquarius, dear, I think you could take a moment and say hello…” Her whisper made an effect. Aquarius closed his book abruptly, trying to hide it. He turned towards Bella, “Oh, Bellatrix, hello… I am sorry, didn’t notice…I…” She smirked, taking the book out of his hands. “I know so let me see, what are you reading so intensively…?” He didn’t try to fight her but a note of displeasure showed itself in his eyes for just a moment. She opened the book, and suddenly her eyes fell onto the note, her eyes instantly widened. Aquarius blushed slightly.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Hello all.
Ted Tonks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:38 am

Betta flinched at the sound of the new voice. "Er...hi. I don't think I know you. I'm Elisabetta Domenici, but everyone just calls me 'Betta'." She stood up and scrutinized Ted. "Hufflepuff, huh? Fascinating. I don't know too many Hufflepuffs."
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 am

Severus made his way into the room and put his book sack on the floor before looking at Lily and smiling a shy, crooked smile. "Hi Lily." he said, then looked over at Betta. "How's Antonin doing, Betta?"
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:46 am

"Is everyone going to get on my case about that?" Betta exclaimed. "For your information, Snape, I have absolutely no interest in Dolohov. I don't know where you got that idea. I don't even know where my parents got that idea, to be honest with you." she added, frowning for a moment, then lifting her chin at Severus. "Go disembowel your frogs, Snape."
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:51 am

I smiled looking over to Severus, " Hi Sev." I said with a nod opening my book and giving a smile to Ted and to Betta. Then looking to Severus after talking with Betta and shrugging. Must be a touchy subject.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:57 am

"What are you studying?" queried Severus, sitting beside Lily. "Oh...and...I was wondering...did you want to study Potions together one time--oh shut up, Domenici!" Severus exclaimed, hearing Betta's sharp laugh. He groaned. "Never mind her. She's odd, that one. Anyway, like I was asking...maybe we could study together sometime? I mean, if James doesn't mind, that is."
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:02 pm

I smiled, " Sure we can study but for the most part I study with the group but you're welcome to join us. Chloe and ember won't mind. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Betta sauntered over to where Severus sat and leaned in over his shoulder. "What's going on, Snivellus?" she chuckled. "You know what? I never thought I'd say this, but perhaps Sirius does have a point when it comes to you--what?" Betta turned around to see none other than Antonin Dolohov standing behind her. "Go away. Just go away. I don't like you, Antonin--would you go away?" she shrieked, as he attempted to plant a kiss on her cheek. "You freak, don't touch me!"
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:11 pm

I raised my eyebrows, " Looks like a difficult little triangle there.....not really knowing how or if I should respond.... just looked into my book and continued reading.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Severus laughed. "Oi, Antonin! She told me just the other day that she wishes you were her cuddle bunny!" he exclaimed, then turned back to Lily. "Sorry about that. Yeah, study group. That sounds great. Umm, where do you usually study? The library?"
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Usually in the Gryffindor Common room or outsdie by the lake." i told him. " So we can by the lake. It's super peaceful out there. " i explained. It seems really easy to focus when were outside there. I loved it out there.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top