Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978

+4
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
8 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978 - Page 10 Empty Re: I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 am

Smiling, " Yeah...a little." I said simply as my hand was roaming. Let's just put it this was. I was about to attack him. So this right here was calm. My hand kept roaming as he seemed to take a deep breath. Still smiling i figured Why not?...This was not something I was admittedly used too. Oh well.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978 - Page 10 Empty Re: I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:22 pm

I was dancing here with my new husband the song ended. I smiled to him. " I love you Mr. Potter." I told him with a kiss. " Now time to let loose....." I said as I took his hand and led him to the bar. " Two firewhiskeys please." I ordered as the bartender gave up our drinks. I was dancing across the floor as I made my way up to the head table. To put my drink down as I looked back to James with a grin. I sauntered up to him, " So hun... perhaps we should find our friends to talk to them. " I looked around at the guests. " We should also start saying thank you." I told him I couldn't stop smiling at all. I didn't mind it what so ever. I looked around the hall to find Chloe and Remus hiding against the wall and Sirius and Ember in the middle of the dance floor. I laughed. " That is so Sirius and your sister. Center of the room." I teased as I wrapped my arm around his waist.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:44 am

I nodded. "They both fight so hard for each other's attention when they really needn't to," I said, chuckling. "And it looks like Remus has a handful to deal with, too... I hope he gets laid. It'll loosen him up." I couldn't help but crack up at that one. I was still very sure Remus was a virgin. "But yeah, let's do our rounds so we can enjoy our evening and know we said hi to at least everyone once."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:50 am

I was laughing by the time the end of the song hit. "Sirius... we kprobably shouldn't be dancing like this... it's kinda hard in my dress. It'll end up ending in disaster!"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:54 am

I felt my eyes grow large. Then I grinned, " Of course, it may loosen him up. And poor Chloe. She probably thinks he doesn't want her or something..." I smiled. Nodding, " We should say hi and yes I cannot wait. I couldn't be happier hunny." I said as I took his hand and led him to the nearest table.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:04 am

Chloe Murdock wrote:Smiling, " Yeah...a little." I said simply as my hand was roaming. Let's just put it this was. I was about to attack him. So this right here was calm. My hand kept roaming as he seemed to take a deep breath. Still smiling i figured Why not?...This was not something I was admittedly used too. Oh well.

"Babe, shouldn't we go somewhere... a little less obvious if you're starting to do things?" I suggested quietly. I was perfectly okay with doing this with her... but I was nervous because I wasn't liek James or Sirius. I didn't sleep around because I never knew what I would do. "But I have to warn you... being what I am, I don't know what I'm capable of..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:08 am

I smirked, " Well, yes we can go somewhere...besides I think we have permission from the bride and groom. " I said as we received grins from the pair of them. " As long as we come back...." I said as I took his hand. Nodding when he said he doesn't know what he's capable of. " I know, but something else I know is you won't hurt me..." Even if he did it's not like I would mind anyway.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:16 am

"But sometimes I don't have control," I told her. And when my back was facing James, I flipped him off. He didn't need to be in my business. Though I looked voer my shoulder and saw he was laughing at me.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 am

" We'll be okay Remus. I trust you and I love you." I told him with a smile on my face. I know sometimes he didn't have control but I think the wolf likes me to so if he doesn't have control I know he won't hurt me. " Besides, I know you want it.." I smirked as I teased him a little as my hand was still tracing around his manhood.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:32 am

I chuckled slgihtly. "I cant' deny that," I said, my hand on teh small of her back leading her somewehre much more private. "Besides, if you trust me, I trust myself too."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:11 am

I smiled, "Good to hear it.." I let him lead me somewhere more private. We took the Bridal party room, I turned and locked it behind me. " This should be good.." I said as I looked to him as I walked up to him with a smirk.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:03 am

"Yes, I think so," I said. I am always hesitant to do anything because the outcome could always be different, even just kissing. I gently cupped her chin annd started kissing her passionately.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:30 am

I smiled as he took my face in his hands. I deepened the kiss as I wrapped my hands around his neck running my hands through his hair.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:35 am

I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. I moved to kissing her neck and I couldnt' stop myself from nibbling... I don't know if it was me or the wolf, but I enjoyed it and I'm sure that Chloe enjoyed it by the way she reacted.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:39 am

I took a deep breath and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso. I knew he'd catch me. My hands busy roaming his torso. Pulling his lips to mine as I kissed him and grinded myself to him.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next