Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:43 am

I grinned, " Well I don't have to get close to you.. but you may be cold and now you've upset me.." I mockingly wept. I turned my boots into skates and went out on the ice I pulled her close. " I know how much you don't like to tell people when you're cold. " I told her. She never liked to open that up but I couldn't give her my coat until I proposed so I wanted to know if she was cold or not. So I led her out to the middle of the water. I stopped and turned to her. " Ember.....Listen. " I took her hands. " I love you...I have for a long time now. You completely had the ability to change me without you actually doing anything. I'm able to talk to you about my family.....and just be myself around you. I can't see myself with anyone else but you....." I said as I got down on one knee pulling the ring out of my pocket opening the box and showing to Ember. " Ember Potter will you Marry me?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:52 am

I rolled my eyes at his fake weeping... his emotions don't affect me. At least the fake ones don't. "I'm fine for now, thanks," I said to the cold fact. I looked at him when he stopped me and took hold of my hands. I was getting kind of nervous. Was something wrong? My heart hammered against my chest as he started talking; I was kind of freaking out on the inside. But I shut off my panic button and listened to what he was saying to me. I smiled and squeezed his hands affectionately when he said he could talk to me about basically anything. he got down on one knee and I almost rolled my eyes, thinking his was just playing around with me and to tie his shoe... but he seriously had a ring and just asked me to marry him. I felt my smile go away and my jaw drop open a little bit. He was serious... completely serious. The smile returned to my face and I answered him, finally being able to control my voice that is. "Of course I will!" I said happily. I made him stand up so I could plant a lovely kiss on his lips and give him a big hug. I was so excited! I let him slide the ring on my finger and, forgetting that I was standing on ice in skates, I bounced a little to give him another hug and totally started to fall. Way to ruin a moment.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:57 am

I caught her and spun her around. Smiling like an idiot. " Awesome. I love you Ember. " I said planting a kiss on her. I broke and said " Would you like my jacket?" I asked her.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:17 am

"I love you, Sirius," I said, smiling at him. "And I won't need your jacket if you wanna go somewhere more private...." I told him, my smile turning a little mischivous.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:39 am

I smirked, " As much as I would love to go somewhere a little more private. We have to go to James and Lily's place. " I told her. Watching her reaction. " Then we can go somewhere a little more private. " I said giving her a wink.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:43 am

"Why do we need to go to James's?" Iasked. I'm sure they already knew... LSirius was never a good secret keeper about things along these lines.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:44 am

" To visit....Lily and James would like us to drop by..." I told her as I skated around her telling her the plans.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:53 am

"And why's that? I'm sure you already told them your plans for tonight," I said, skating around, keeping my eyes on his.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:55 am

" Lily made some food and she told me to bring you back to get us to eat some food..because I didn't tell her that I was doing this tonight she figured we were going to eat there..so she made enough. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:57 am

"Sure... and I'm sure that you didn't tell them you were going to propose, either?" I said. I Loved my brother dearly... and my sister, too... but my stomach could wait for food to have some fun time wiht Sirius.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:05 am

" Of course I told them.....although she thought we were going to be eating there then I'd take you out. " I explained. I was hungry and Lily made to much.....she said to go back and she'd get food and what not. I suppose we could go somewhere a little more private....I pondered.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:08 am

I sighed and smiled. "Alright... let's go. I heard your stomach," I said, making my way towards the ege of the water to change my skates back to normal.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:12 am

I saw the sign of disappointment. I skated over and said, " Alright...we can easily go somewhere more private." I said as I took her face in my hands and pulled her in for a kiss.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:23 am

<< Ember decided that they haven't gone all the way. That she can't bring herself to do it after the dramatic night lol. But just a heads up Razz >>

I kissed him back. "I know," I said with a smile. "But I'll let you decide... me... or food." I knew this would be a tough one for Sirius as he loved us both.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 am

I shook my head. " This is not fair...." I said as I kissed her cheek. " I love you...but I am hungry....." I was pleading at her to go to see James and Lily so the comfort of food in my stomach. Then I would be all full ready for somewhere more private. Like my house....soon to be our house. " How about food and a little visit then we go somewhere more private. Where I shall give you a neck rub?" I offered.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next