Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a story at the bottom of this bottle -- December 2016

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

There's a story at the bottom of this bottle -- December 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: There's a story at the bottom of this bottle -- December 2016

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:21 am

"Oh shut it, Seth," I said.  "You enjoy having a bunch of girls around you."  I looked back at Seth and I caught him staring at Ana's backside.  I grinned and bit my lip as we continued walking in the direction of the party.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

There's a story at the bottom of this bottle -- December 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: There's a story at the bottom of this bottle -- December 2016

Post  Anastasia Williams Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:22 am

I pointed at the house with all the lights.  "I told you no one could miss it.  Even Xander should be able to find it," I teased, ragging on Lyla's man -- well, one of them anyways.  We walked in and I scouted out my cousin.  I hugged him and saw he was totally wasted already.  I grabbed us all drinks and the girls and I scoped out some options.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 am

I watched the ladies and milled about at the same time.  They did not need a baby sitter.  I noticed quite a few good looking ladies.  Quinn had mentioned at one point that Ana's family had Veela in it.  I knew I would need a few more drinks before I could even hit on any of them... they were way out of my league.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 am

I looked at all the older guys.  "Quinn... that guy over there keeps giving you the eyes," I informed her, nudging at my friend playfully.  We all started chuckling and then I saw him.  I saw Xander from across the room.  I felt my heart skip a beat.  The girls pushed me forwar and I walked up tot he best looking guy there.  "Hey sexy," I said to him playfully.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 am

I was already on drink number two.  I got Quinn to start talking to a guy.  I walked over to Seth, feeling quite flirty.  "You don't look like you're having a good time," I said, playfully hitting him.  "You need to smile, Seth."  He looked so grumpy!
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:28 am

I grinned at her.  "That better?" I teased.  I enjoyed seeing her smile.  "I feel like I'm a victim of an evil scheme... what am I missing?" I asked, moving closer to her.  I really did not realized how much I was attracted to her.  It had to be just the Veela in her... I would normally not fall for someone as young as my cousins.  Even if I had a couple of drinks in me already.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:29 am

I moved closer to Seth.  "Well... I can clue you in if you'd like" I said to him softly.  I put my hand on his shoudler and kept it there. I was glad I was wearing heels.  I leaned forward and I gave him a kiss.  At least I could blame it on the alcohol if he did not want to kiss me back.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:29 am

I was taken aback slightly.  Only after a moment's hesitation did I kiss her back.  We broke apart and I stared at her.  "Ana... I'm old compared to all of you," I said lamely.  How was this a good idea at all?
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3