Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 6 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Bill Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:33 am

I was headed toward the Great Hall, checking places and ushering those who could move on their own towards there, when I saw Pettigrew walking with a limp Weasley.  I rushed over and it broke my heart to see George.  "here," I said, helping him, struggling not to break down.  Was he even alive?  We got to the Great Hall and I got the attention of every Weasley I saw instantly.  "We need help!  It's George!" I shouted, knowing that everyone needed help... but this was my brother.  We laid him down and I felt for a pulse and was relieved to feel a light one.  It was barely there, but it meant he was alive.  I had some in the field training for when I was a curse breaker and knew enough to get the wound taken care of... but it was so entirely different working on my younger brother than a partner.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 6 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Ginny Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:40 am

I glared as someone said to offer up Harry glad tons of people stood with me. I would have stood their if I was the only to stay with when the doors opened and Bill screamed for help. "George!" I ran over to my older brothers. Please be okay. Please. I cleared a spot, " Put him here Bill....They are coming now. "
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:45 am

I held onto Lily and then I saw Harry walking in.  "Lily... go to Harry," I said to her softly.  I had no idea what was going to happen, but I knew that Harry would not be going willingly.  We would all fight for him.  No matter what.  He was my nephew; I was going to stand with Lily.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:49 am

I saw my son and went over to him.  "Harry!" I said, relieved to see that he was okay.  I embraced him tightly, knowing in my heart what he was going to do but unsure if it was a wise idea.  I pulled away and looked at him, having the fleeting bit of feeling bad that I got blood all over him... then I realized that that was the least of my worries at the moment.  "I'm here for you, son.  What are you thinking?"  I could read his face; I knew what was going to happen.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:55 am

I heard Bill come into the Great Hall shouting for help for George. My heart sank, shaking my head as I started to walk over and as I became more and more worried about everyones reactions to him. I ran over and dropped to his side. I put my hand on his shoulder, wondering if he could hear me. " George...hunny?" I asked him tearfully. " Hun...can you hear me?" I noticed all the blood on the side of his head. I saw red as I wanted to know who did his to him. This was so much bad things happening to us at once. People thinking they could give Harry over to the death eaters, as if anyone who has passed or is injured is going to want to happen. I looked around and noticed help was making there rounds. We should attempt to get him talking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:57 am

I saw so many people hurt or gone... I saw George and needed to find Lenni.  She would need someone the second that she saw her husband.  I saw Jetty with Ayden and Stephanie -- who looked like she was gone.  I felt so bad for my mate.  I had no idea where to even start.  Then I saw that she had rushed to his side.  I walked over and put a hand on my sister's shoulder.  I was not about to tell her that everything would be alright -- how could we know?  I just wanted her to know that I was there for her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:00 am

I heard a bunch of commotion... finally some of the pain was sort of subsiding.  I felt someone's hand in mind and I heard my wife's voice.  She sounded so scared.  I forced myself to open my eyes.  "Lenni..." I said, trying to attempt to smile at her.  Which I knew I failed miserably.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:03 am

I had been with Jada and making sure she was as all right as she could be. When I heard that awful sound, George needed help. It was almost as if I apparated right there. I looked down and noticed George covered in blood. My eyes became clouded over as I felt my tears become free as I wiped my eyes and looked down to my brother. " Georgey?." I felt like a lost puppy, my brother couldn't ....die. It tore me apart even thinking about it. I looked over to Elena when he said her name. I was so relieved. " Georgey...how do you feel?"
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:28 am

I was so happy to hear my twins voice. It was hard to look for him. I had felt what was injured and no longer attached to my had. "saint like," I managed to say, chuckling despite the pain.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:33 am

I had not expected that, " What...why?" I asked him. He had lost a lot of blood then I thought he did. " Saint like?"
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:36 am

"yeah... Because I'm holey," I explained, knowing that they would probably scold me for using my energy to joke around.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:55 am

I grinned after he finished, " Thousands of jokes about losing an ear and you choose saint like and holey.." I finished for him. " You'll be okay. They'll come and bandage you up..." I told him as he needed to be reassured. More to the point I was reassuring myself.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:58 am

I out my hand over my brothers as I looked on to my husband joking about his injury. I was going to make him pay, tears falling down my cheeks as I was relieved he was still himself whether or not counting the blood he had lost.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:10 pm

I looked behind me as I walked, once again, afraid I had been followed. But no, I had managed to get away from my family, including Draco. I couldn't be on that side of the war. When Voldemort talked about trading Harry for everyone's life, I knew I had to find him. I had to see him, to say goodbye, and tell him that he was making the right choice. I didn't like it at all but I knew he would have already made up him mind and the last thing he needed was another person telling him not to go. By this time I was near the Great Hall where everyone was helping with the dead or injured. I pulled my hood over my head and kept my head down as I made my way to the side of the building, hoping to hide in it's shadows until I saw Harry.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:11 pm

I nodded, to my dad, " I need to go...you see there's a connection between me and Tom and ...well, he has to disconnect it." I said to him hoping he knew what I meant without me having to say it. Knowing full well my aunts and mother had hawk like hearing. I fiddled with the resurrection stone in my pocket. " I have this.." I said showing him quickly and putting it back into my pocket. " I know you don't agree with it but it needs to be done. I'm giving myself up." I said to my dad and tried to look as confident in myself as I had hoped.

Looking round briefly, " I need to do something, I will be right back.." I told my dad as I went to find Juniper. I walked out of the Great hall doors and I saw her. " Hi...you all right?" I asked her. Knowing I couldn't just leave my dad hanging for that long without reallytelling him any back up plan or something.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next