We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:16 am

I followed Blaise with a limp.  I looked at Lincoln, trying to keep him calm.  I wanted to tell him what was going on, but how could I without freaking him out?  I could just try to get him to trust in me and that I had a plan to help Juniper.
Draco Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Madelyn Black on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:58 am

I had finally made it back to the Great Hall in search of my parents.  When I finally saw one of them -- my dad.  He was laying unconscious on a bed.  He looked almost unharmed... was he still alive?  I rushed over to him and let out a breath of relief to see that he was still breathing.  I took hold of his hand.  "Daddy?" I asked quietly, wondering if he could even hear me.
Madelyn Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:12 am

I distantly heard my name and struggled to open my eyes only because the voice I heard should not be here.  What was it with my children and walking right into danger?  Well, they took after me that was for sure.  I saw my daughter's face starting to come into focus.  "Why are you here?" I asked, hoping to get my strength into my voice so I could scold her.
Regulus Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Faith Potter wrote:

I followed Professor Lupin, who had Evan in his arms. I heard mum shout and cringed slightly, wondering how she would react to Evan and I being here. I hung my head slight but my smile widened when Evan spoke. "Evan!" I cried. I ran up next to his cot and knelt. I bit my lip and debated what to say. "We did sneak in but...." I began to defend us but I knew mum wouldn't like the real story, that Evan had come to hurt dad and I had come to stop him. I decided to go with a half lie. "But we wanted to make sure you were all okay." That had been the other reason I had come and I thought that Evan may have come to make sure mum was okay as well as to get revenge.

I looked at Faith with pursed lips.  There was more behind that story, but now was not the time to get into it.  "Lily... I think it best if we get chloe or Madam Pomfrey or someone else to help evan," I said quietly.  I knew she would argue, but it would be hard for her to help Evan if she did not know the whole story.  And I knew he would not tell her.
Remus Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:23 pm

I had wrapped up ms. malfoy's wounds around her body as I gave her some medicine to help with the head pain. I saw Remus and relief swept over me. I knew it was temporary, but I would take it. I had no idea where our children were and it was deeply concerning. I knew where some of my family members were and it was all right. I just wish we didn't have to be in the situation we were in. I briskly walked over, " Evan....put him here." I instructed as I knew it would be to close for Lily to have her work on him.
Chloe Murdock Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:03 am

I laid Evan down on the cot and tried to give a slightly reassuring smile to my wife.  I hated to leave again, but it was time to hunt down our own children to make sure they were okay.  I put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  "I'm going to go find Lucy and Will..." I said to her softly.
Remus Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Riddle on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:38 pm

I appeared in front of Potter. "Daring...calling me on by yourself?" I asked him with a smile. " Enough of your family and friends die because of your selfishness?" I smiled when I saw him cringe. " Ou potter I hit a nerve?" I taunted as I knew I hit a nerve. " It would make me mad to know I could stop people I care about getting killed and I did nothing...so I can only imagine how you feel.....Well, come on now I am sure the muggle loving Dumbledore and the half breed Lupin taught you your manners.....pick up your wand...face me potter!" I said as I back up and turned to face him. " Bow..."
Tom Riddle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:31 pm

Regulus Black wrote:I distantly heard my name and struggled to open my eyes only because the voice I heard should not be here.  What was it with my children and walking right into danger?  Well, they took after me that was for sure.  I saw my daughter's face starting to come into focus.  "Why are you here?" I asked, hoping to get my strength into my voice so I could scold her.
Of course he would say something like that.  I bent down and kissed his forehead.  "Oh, Daddy, please," I said, relief flooding my voice.  "My parents and my entire family are here fighting and you expect me not to come?"
Madelyn Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:22 pm

I should have known; she was a Black after all.  Since when did we listen to anything?  I sighed, trying to adjust myself, but feeling pain upon moving, I stopped.  "I'm not that bad... have you seen your mother?" I asked, getting concerned.  "Your aunt and uncle?"  I could not lose Sirius now that he was out of his coma...
Regulus Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:00 am

I heard noises around me and I opened my eyes, though everything was blurry.  "Mum...?" I managed to say.
Evan Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:26 am

I shook my head, fighting my tears.  "No... I haven' tseen anyone else really," I said to him, biting my lip.  "I'm sure they're alright, though... Mum's a fighter and so are my aunt and uncle..." I trailed off, not entirely sure if I was trying to convince my dad or myself.  "Iggy is alright, though."
Madelyn Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:49 am

I saw Aunt Chloe come over and Evan was placed on the cot. I knelt next to him, attempting to be out if the way, and brushed some hair from his face. I could tell mum was hesitant to leave so I stood back up and put a hand on her arm. "We'll be fine mum. Evan will be okay. You have lots of other people who need help and Aunt Chloe's here. Evan's in good hands." I gave her a reassuring smile before going back to my twin."Evan it's me, Faith. Mum's okay."
Faith Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:10 pm

I nodded reluctantly as I headed towards other students when I heard shouting. It was my son, egging on the man who started all. I took a deep breath as I knew this needed to be done. I did however not like the part about not being able to help any of my children. Some children brought in a few more patients as I rushed over to aid them. It was William, he was cut up and kept telling me he was okay. The gash on his forehead however told me otherwise. I nodded to the others who brought him in. " I'll just bandage you up..I know you're just as stubborn as your parents." I informed him as I took a look as his cuts and scraps.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

View user profile http://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:29 am

I felt relief flood through me when she said Iggy as alright.  I knew that everything was strained, but that did not mean that I wanted him to befall any harm.  "Where is he?  Is blaise with him?" I questioned, not entirely sure if that was the safest place for him to be.
Regulus Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:25 pm

I nodded slightly and tried to relax a little bit.  "Everyone is okay..." I said, not really caring about Harry or anyone other than Mum or Faith.  "Help others... I'm fine..." I hated when people helped me.  I was always the loner before, why should that change now?
Evan Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next