Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD

Post  Alysha Lupin on Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:53 pm

He would go where he wouldn't get bothered by the twins. " He would go where he could just be by himself or with Jake..." I said as I knew him fairly well. He wasn't the type to just let things broil. He liked to sort them out. As did I so...I liked this idea to make me look awesome to go and talk to him about this big miscommunication.
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:22 am

I nodded at her.  "Well, then, let's get you situated and then go find him?  Or are you doing the finding by yourself?" I asked, not really enjoying the idea of her being by herself right now.  Josh really hurt her and I was going to kick his arse.
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Weasley on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:20 pm

Joshua Weasley wrote:I looked up at Ren and Tori and rolled my eyes.  I stood up and I wanted to knock their red heads together.  "Shut it!  I didn't do anything!  I am guessing that you've seen Ally..."  I ran a hand through my hair.  If Serenity and Victoria were this angry wiht me, then it just confirmed that I thought that Alysha had seen and was probably quite upset.  "Look, Reinette came up to me and kisse me.  I pushed her away... I found mine and Ally's brooms and I sat to try to figure out what I could do to get Ally to understand what happened... and that I really did push her away and did not provoke the kiss in any way."  I hated the way my younger cousins were glaring at me.  It was ridiciulous.  Nothing was private when it came to my family.

Putting my hands on my hips, " You're right idiot. You didn't do anything that's the issue here. If she did come up and kiss you. You say you pushed her...I don't think you provoked it. I don't think you stopped it either." I pointed out he may be missing something he was used too.
Victoria Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3