Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Whatever I am, it must be invisible--TBD

Post  Alysha Lupin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:24 am

I nodded as she spoke, " he sure as hell didn't look like he was trying to stop it from happening.." I hugged my legs close as I rested my head on my knees. " did I do something wrong that he had to go back to her?" I wanted to know why he did it and yet, I wasn't sure if I could talk to him.
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:34 am

I squeezed my friend in a hug.  "You did absolutely nothing.  Don't you even go about blaming yourself for Josh's stupidity," I told her.  I wanted to kick Josh's ass about this -- but the twins were going to be doing that for us.  Did not mean that I would not get my hands on him later to teach him a lesson.
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:40 am

I wiped my eyes, " Should I try to talk to him?" I asked her, looking to her as my face was tear stained. I felt hollow, I didn't know what to do.
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:50 am

I grabbed the brooms and stood up, hoping to stumble upon Ally -- though I figured she was down in the commno room by now with Maggie or Dona.  Those three always seemed to know when the other was in trouble and they hoarded together like white on rice.  I sighed and I took a step forward and I saw the twins coming towards me.  Great.  I really did not want to deal with them.  I hated how everyone needed to get in on all teh drama constantly.  I wanted to talk to just Ally about this.  But after talking with the twins, I would be pissed.  So maybe I should not talk to Ally after my encounter with the twins.
Joshua Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:00 am

"I don't know.  I think talking to him is a good idea.. but maybe after you've calmed down a little bit," I suggested to her.  I obviously believed talking is a good thing especially when I poured my heart adn soul out to Leo.  So I was definitely one who believed in numerous chances to give a guy... but only when you're not in tears.
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:15 am

I nodded, understanding where she was coming from. It was hard to stop crying. " I didn't wait there to see what happened. If he woke up from that and pushed her away or just enjoyed it..." I said looking back to the ground. " Does that put me in the wrong?"
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:13 am

I shook my head at her. "No, you are definitely not in the wrong here, Ally," I said, rubbing her back between her shoulder blades. I never wanted her to feel like she would be in the wrong because Joshua Weasley was snogging another girl! "You shouldn't have had to witness anything like that... so I don't blame you for not sticking around to see how it ended."
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:43 am

Joshua Weasley wrote:I grabbed the brooms and stood up, hoping to stumble upon Ally -- though I figured she was down in the commno room by now with Maggie or Dona.  Those three always seemed to know when the other was in trouble and they hoarded together like white on rice.  I sighed and I took a step forward and I saw the twins coming towards me.  Great.  I really did not want to deal with them.  I hated how everyone needed to get in on all teh drama constantly.  I wanted to talk to just Ally about this.  But after talking with the twins, I would be pissed.  So maybe I should not talk to Ally after my encounter with the twins.

I stalked up to my cousin with my counterpart walking in stride with me.  My arms were crossed and my eyes were shooting daggers at him.  "Joshua Michael Weasley," I said, using his full name to let him know he was in trouble.  "You are such an idiot!  What do you think you were doing?!  I can't believe you!"  I did not care if we were going to be making a scene.
Serenity Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:57 am

I nodded, " Yeah, I know.... You know that little voice in your head...well, mine is screaming at me that I should've stayed to see what happened. The only emotion I could feel was hurt. He broke my heart...." I told her as I hated being this open. "We're almost at two years and this happens. What was she thinking..." I vented a little while I wiped my eyes.
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:03 am

I put my hand on Ally's shoulder.  "Honey, I know.  I can't imagine that Josh willingly did any of it... but there's no reason for you to have stayed and witnessed any more than what you did," I said.  She was already so hurt... she did not need to have stayed to see what did or did not happen.
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:22 am

Nodding slowly, " Thanks..." I said standing up, wiping my eyes. " I think I should get cleaned up...might help me feel better." I gave her a smile. I did appreciate her and Maggie always being there. Taking a deep breath, " it means a lot."
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 am

I looked up at Ren and Tori and rolled my eyes.  I stood up and I wanted to knock their red heads together.  "Shut it!  I didn't do anything!  I am guessing that you've seen Ally..."  I ran a hand through my hair.  If Serenity and Victoria were this angry wiht me, then it just confirmed that I thought that Alysha had seen and was probably quite upset.  "Look, Reinette came up to me and kisse me.  I pushed her away... I found mine and Ally's brooms and I sat to try to figure out what I could do to get Ally to understand what happened... and that I really did push her away and did not provoke the kiss in any way."  I hated the way my younger cousins were glaring at me.  It was ridiciulous.  Nothing was private when it came to my family.
Joshua Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:02 am

I smiled at her and nodded.  "I'm always here for you, Ally.  I'm just hoping that there's more to this story than what meets the eye.  You and Josh are perfect for each other," I said, hoping that one day Leo would fight for me.  To protect myself, I had pulled the friend card... but I still wanted him.  I just wished that he would hopefully figure out what I meant to him.  I looked at Alysha.  "Make yourself look awesome and then maybe talk to him?  I don't know exactly when you should see him, but it wouldn't be the bad idea to talk to him..."
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:17 pm

I smiled at her, " Let's get cleaned up then...could you come with me?" I asked her as I wasn't sure I could get to the Gryffindor common room on my own. I realize it is a pain to walk there and back at the same time. I just want to know what happened. No matter the aching in my heart to tell me to not bother. " Thanks, I appreciate the comment..." I got up as I offered to help Dona up as I led the way to the Common Room.
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:22 am

I nodded and accepted Ally's help to stand up, brushing myself off a bit before heading towards our common room.  "Are you sure he'll end up back in Gryffindor Tower?  Perhaps he'll be trying to find you," I said to her as we went towards the basement to Hufflepuff house to make her more presentable.
Sedona Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next