Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE)

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:00 am

We felw backwards and I grabed my wand.  I stood up and pulled Lyn to her feet.  "Get out of here," I told her.  I did not want her to get injured on my watch.  I knew I woul dnever forgive myself and netiher would her father.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE)

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:01 am

I got Lyn's patronus. I could not believe that Bellatrix was here... threatening my family again. I apparated to the park and locked the curse that was sent at the kids. I still had my cigarette in my mouth. I inhaled and upon exhaling, I said, "Not today, bella." I dropped the cigarette to the ground and went at my cousin. She was not going to get her hands on my daughter. "Lyn, Jetty... run," I instructed, blcoking every curse Bella shot at me.

Last edited by Regulus Black on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:03 am

Well, well... this was a fun change of pace.  I kept shooting curses at REgulus.  He was not as big a cowards a I thought.  He was certainly able to hold his own.  There were sirens screaming in the distance, heading this way.  The noise distracted me long enough for my baby cousin to get a good hit on me.  I flew backwards and I felt blood run down my cheek.  I practically growled when I stood up.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:05 am

I grabbed LYn's hand and Apparated with her.  We were outside her home.  "Lyn!  Listen to me.  Stay here.  I'll go back... I'll help your dad," I assured her.  I was not going to leave her though if she was not going to calm down.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:06 am

I was freaking out.  I wanted to help Dad.  I nodded at Jetty.  I had to fill Mum in on what was going on.  "Go help him," I said, giving Jetty a quick kiss.  He disappeared and I went into the house to find Mum.  I figured at this time of night she was upstairs tucking Xander in to bed.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:09 am

I was enraged that he was able to get one up on me.  I shot a series of curses at him and I saw one blast him into the air by at least ten feet.  I saw blood ooze onto his light colored shirt.  I laughed and when he landed in a heap on the ground, I walked towards him to gloat, but the Muggle police showed up so instead I left, cackling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:12 am

I was advancing on her easily.  But then she got one good hit in; and one good hit was all my cousin ever needed.  I felt searing pain as I flwe into the air.  I landed on the ground and tasted blood in my mouth.  I staggered to my feet and did not see my cousin at all.  I about fell back to my knees when someone caught me and I was Apparated back to my house.  I looked and was surprised to see Pettigrew was the one who had me.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:13 am

I had finally found Mum.  I started to explainw hat was going on when I heard moaning in the living room.  I turned and ran towards the other room, hearing Mum behind me.  "Dad!" I exclaimed, seeing blood.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:14 am

I helped Mr. Black onto the couch and moved away so Aimee and Lyn could move by his side.  I knew we were going to have to take him in, I just douted he would let us.  "She was gone by the time I got back.  So I just grabbed him and got the hell outta dodge," I explained.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:16 am

I tried to smile reassuredly to the ladies.  "I'm fine... it's just a cut," I said, keeping a hand on my wound.  I had feared that Bella would end up doing something like this.  I amost would have preferred had she sent someone other than her.  She had found us a long time ago when Lyn was just a little girl.  I had not expected her to come herself... she was one to send minions.  Apparently I was wrong.  Now I knew it would only be a matter of time before my past caught up to me.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thomas Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:58 am

After I had tucked Xander, Lyn came in and explained something quickly then shouted for her father. Turning the other direction. I hurried right down behind her. Seeing Regulus on the couch. I looked at his wounds, giving him a skeptical look. " You know you have to get looked at..." I told him as the anger inside me was almost at writhing. She was definitely going to pay for this.
Aimee Thomas
Aimee Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:04 am

I shook my head, standing up and taking my shirt off. "I am going to need a towel... and something hard to bite down on," I said to them. I had years of not going in anywhere. I pulled out my wand and started to make my wand heated. I had cauterized so many wounds from before... I looked at everyone. "I'm being serious. And then you're going to want to leave the room," I added. I was not about to go in. It was just a flesh wound... that was still bleeding and I had to use my t-shirt to stop the flow.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thomas Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:54 am

I glared but got what he needed anyway, he never took any advice when he was in this mood. "Here," I handed him the towel and the leather belt. I knelt down beside him as it was my normal routine. " Lyn, leave the room sweet heart. " I told my daughter who looked frozen. Turning back to my husband, " Here..." I told him as I helped him prepare. " You know, when your like this she turns to ice." I said starting a conversation to which he could keep his mind occupied. I took hold of his arm, and braced him for what he knew was going to happen.
Aimee Thomas
Aimee Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:24 am

I nodded, knowing exactly what she meant.  I watched Jetty take Lyn out of the room and I was grateful for that boy at the moment.  Just for the moment.  "Alright... here goes nothing," I said, putting the belt in my mouth and biting down on it hard as Aimee helped me cauterize the wound.  I tried to keep the pain from escaping my lips too loudly, though I was unsure how well taht worked.  I was breathing heavily and sweaty when we were finished and I looked down at the freshly burnt skin, but it stopped bleeding.  I flashed Aimee as good a smile as I could muster.  "With Voldemort gone, I really wasn't expecting something like this to happen anymore," I said softly to my wife.  It had been a year since the fall of the Dark Lord.  I looked down at my body, covered in scars and tattoos with many stories for each of them.  I sighed, wincing when I stretched the skin on my side.  "I'm going to kill her... and her spawn," I muttered, shaking my head.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:26 am

I nodded and let Jetty lead me out of the room.  I hated that Dad did not just go seek professional medical help when he needed it.  I understood why he had to so many years ago treat his own wounds like this, but now?  It was ridiculous.  I went to Xander's room to make sure my little brother was still asleep while I sent Jetty to go fetch Dad a fresh shirt.  I used to think it was so cool tracing my dad's scars and such when I was little... but now that I knew where they came from and how horrible everything surrounding them was, I felt horrible to see that my dad had endured so many wounds.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2